Match Thread ⚽️ Carabao Cup: Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Wednesday 10th Aug (3 Viewers)

Briles

I'm sure bristol city are more annoyed they're through than we are for losing

Brighton Sky Blue

On the way back to the train station. Fire engine raced past me to get Eccles out of the tree he got stuck in at full time

Hobo

Exactly. Did anyone who saw the lineup seriously believe we had any real intentions to progress in this competition?

For those who think we are serious play off contenders that is the strength and depth.

It wasnt a totally rookie line up.

alexccfc99

No one wanted to be there tonight, fans didn’t and the players looked equally as hacked off and embarrassed at this whole fiasco

Please just get The CBS pitch safe, even if a little bit scruffy for next week cause I can’t do that again

Nick

Administrator
No one wanted to be there tonight, fans didn’t and the players looked equally as hacked off and embarrassed at this whole fiasco

Please just get The CBS pitch safe, even if a little bit scruffy for next week cause I can’t do that again
How could you tell that?

Brighton Sky Blue

Substitutes seemed pretty chuffed with themselves at HT

CCFCBat

Robins has rhe stitched the fans up tonight. whether you like it or not, that's the case. We'll have our better players without any match action for nearly 2 weeks on Saturday. Even giving them short stints spread out in this game would make sure we've not been completely out played. Fucking frustrating. Burroughs looks good but been isolated.....there's one positive!!

Did anyone really expect this team to be different to the team he played. My only surprise was Walker starting thought Godden may have started and swapped with Vik. Didn’t expect Hamer or Sheaf to start and Doyle and the new LWB were going play. Struggle to see how Robins has stitched anyone up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Did anyone really expect this team to be different to the team he played. My only surprise was Walker starting thought Godden may have started and swapped with Vik. Didn’t expect Hamer or Sheaf to start and Doyle and the new LWB were going play. Struggle to see how Robins has stitched anyone up

The huge fucking hole in central midfield for 90 minutes.

They should really say before fans travel if there's no intention to win.

CCFCBat

For those who think we are serious play off contenders that is the strength and depth.

It wasnt a totally rookie line up.

Did anyone thing we were playoff contenders last year after we were beaten by Northampton but we were

slowpoke

Don’t like losing any game but not too fazed by this plenty of Championship teams gone out Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Reading, Hull, Cardiff, Luton, Wigan all to lower league teams and Stoke, QPR, Swansea, Blackpool, to lower leagues on penalties. Move onto Millwall now team I expect to be top ten, let’s see how we fair.

CCFCBat

The huge fucking hole in central midfield for 90 minutes.

They should really say before fans travel if there's no intention to win.

Didn’t Robins call you this afternoon to let you know the team Nick. He called me that’s why I stopped at home. So you think Robins should have gone on twitter and to say to fans don’t come I’m purposely going to leave a gapping hole in midfield. You are mad. He was also going to give Eccles a run out with Allen

Hobo

Sorry for pointing it out.

There is nobody in our team worse than him tonight. Nowhere near.

But he is one part in a sum of parts.

Dabo and Adaramola really ripped Bristol down the flanks didnt they?
Which so many fans thought they would do at Sunderland if they had started.

The game was realistically over after half an hour. You may as well save your big names and give your youngsters a chance.

Brighton Sky Blue

Did we get spanked? yes a horrid game for many reason's but stats suggest we had 60% of the ball. We simply failed to use it to good effect. Never mentioned about a favour?
I'll stand by what I said, there was a plan regardless of result. Am I bothered? NO

I take it you didn’t go then?

CCFCBat

But he is one part in a sum of parts.

Dabo and Adaramola really ripped Bristol down the flanks didnt they?
Which so many fans thought they would do at Sunderland if they had started.

The game was realistically over after half an hour. You may as well save your big names and give your youngsters a chance.

Couldn’t agree more. Clearly Nick is going to target Eccles now COH is injured

theferret

Seriously worried about Saturday. Senior players going into a game in 37 degree heat seriously under cooked. I can only assume there was a bcd friendly on Monday, because to leave them all out makes no sense.

I'm a big Robins fan, but I thought that team selection was very disrespectful to people who had gone to great efforts just to be there. People sat at home on their arse who are 'not bothered' can fuck off.

CCFCBat

It is coming across like you have a vendetta against him.

Maybe a bit of leeway for him given he's rarely let us down before? We can hardly decide he's out of his depth after just two poor performances.

Nick can

Users who are viewing this thread