£5 Official Coach Travel. (1 Viewer)

theferret

I've been told that they are hopeful coaches will be leaving from the Ricoh itself, but it's still being negotiated. Also, they may be adding two extra pickup points, but not sure where at this point, possibly in the south of the City.

chiefdave

I've been told that they are hopeful coaches will be leaving from the Ricoh itself, but it's still being negotiated. Also, they may be adding two extra pickup points, but not sure where at this point, possibly in the south of the City.
Would suggest the park and ride site at the memorial but that would require the council cooperating. Maybe Warwick Uni, be plenty of parking up there at the weekend.

Think they used to use Jag at Whitely as a match day park and ride. Stop there to cover the south east of the city and the uni to cover the south west then straight down the A45.

WillenhallSkyBlues

There’s also trains that run to and from Birmingham new street every 10 minutes every day of the week

And the 900 stops in viewing distance of the ground

aloisiwouldhavescored

Trying to book coach travel x 2 this morning, keeps coming up as Internal Server Error 500. Tried Internet Explorer (wouldn't let me in on that) and Google Chrome but can't complete the purchase.
Any ideas?

Johnnythespider

Prologis industrial estate just up the road from the ricoh, plenty of parking on weekends.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Trying to book coach travel x 2 this morning, keeps coming up as Internal Server Error 500. Tried Internet Explorer (wouldn't let me in on that) and Google Chrome but can't complete the purchase.
Any ideas?
Tried another credit card now, but still getting the same.
Will wait till tomorrow and try again. If not, will try to phone them. Anyone got a telephone number?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Thanks, will try that tomorrow.
Still haven't managed to book coach travel season tickets online so tried phoning this afternoon, but lady on the other end of the phone had no idea what was wrong and just asked me to ring back tomorrow afternoon. Will see what happens tomorrow then.

Users who are viewing this thread