£1 million for Bigi (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

why? Because we sold someone who wouldn't have seen the first team were we not criminally short on players?
But we are criminally short of players in central midfield

We have Deegan and Thomas, that is it. Pretty much as short as you can get without having no players in that position

torchomatic

Fool, fool, fool.

It's not just this sale it's all of the stuff Sisu are doing. I'd rather they liquidate us and we start 10 leagues down as a club owned by the fans. If some one lynched Joy Sepala for inflicting Sisu on us I really wouldn't be surprised.

Nick

Administrator
Only fools are the ones who pay Sisu money thought the turnstiles to destroy this great club. Yes it's true we've actually reached a point where the fan base is being destroyed by the fans!

People are fools for going to the game to watch the team they love?

torchomatic

No, they are called supporters. Calling 6500 people fools for supporting their club is odd. In my book hoping for liquidation and starting 10 leagues lower is foolish.

Sledgehammer. Nut.

Only fools are the ones who pay Sisu money thought the turnstiles to destroy this great club. Y

torchomatic

Perryccfc

Some people are fecking clueless. We're in the shit as a club. We're in the worst position we've been in for years, and we need to get out of this league ASAP! So we sign 3 decent signings, and In my opinion, kilbane is the best of the 3. Hes big strong powerful clever energetic and committed and will do anything for the team. I would play him over Bigi in the midfield every day of the week. Yes Bigi is a loss but we not in the luxurious position to reject a million quid and risk sticking a kid in centre mid in a tough league. I would rather Kilbane and £1mil, and we've got fleck and Elliot just thrown in as a nice extra. I'm happy enough. I do expect to lose Keogh but as long as he is replaced and we receive a decent fee I think we look OK! Not top 6 but solid mid-table. Just have a little perspective

torchomatic

OyJimmy

No, they are called supporters. Calling 6500 people fools for supporting their club is odd. In my book hoping for liquidation and starting 10 leagues lower is foolish.

Sledgehammer. Nut.

So your saying the 10000 or so who no longer go because the don't want to fund Sisu execution of CCFC are fools? Maybe the vast majority who are now staying a away are all fools?

OyJimmy

Also I'm not moaning a Bigi going but so far we've signed a pensioner and 1 potentially good player. What about the other 5 or so that we need?

torchomatic

We know 6500 people have bought tickets but how do you know 10000 are staying away before a ball has even been kicked?

I think it's pretty poor to have a go at people who choose to buy STs.

So your saying the 10000 or so who no longer go because the don't want to fund Sisu execution of CCFC are fools? Maybe the vast majority who are now staying a away are all fools?

Sutty

Why does every fan have to be categorised as 'SISU bad' or 'SISU good'?

Why does every thread end up with posters being accused of being 'SISU lovers' or such like?

Can't we keep this thread about Bigirimana?

OyJimmy

Also I guess Cov Council are deluded for not believing Sisu will invest in club and consequently refusing to sell the stadium......

I am actually torn on this I actually admire fans who keep going but I also genuinely think the same fans I quite admire are destroying the club by funding Sisu. Can you not see my problem? If Sisu are intent on running us into the ground then actually those fans that ignore that possibility are actually killing our club.

It's a horrid state of affairs. When does a fan kill their club through love of the club?

If you genuinely believe that buying a season ticket is actually hurting CCFCs long term future then how is it not your duty but to refuse to buy a ST?

torchomatic

Ah, I see season ticket holders are destroying the club. It's all clear now.

Nick

Administrator
Yes if it results in no team because all the other fans stop going

What does that mean? :thinking about:

What about the people who just want to go and watch their footy team and have a beer on a Saturday afternoon?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm gutted he's gone, and gone too soon IMO, however, apart from his first few appearances, was he that great? I think Thomas shows more potential. Maybe our play was more suited to him, I don't know. Sometimes Bigi did look to play the killer pass and got himself in decent attacking positions but our other players weren't wise to where he was going to play it. Also I guess having to play EVERY pass through Sideways Sammy didnt help

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm gutted he's gone, and gone too soon IMO, however, apart from his first few appearances, was he that great? I think Thomas shows more potential. Maybe our play was more suited to him, I don't know. Sometimes Bigi did look to play the killer pass and got himself in decent attacking positions but our other players weren't wise to where he was going to play it. Also I guess having to play EVERY pass through Sideways Sammy didnt help
Thomas had a better all round game as he could tackle and is physically bigger and better positioning but Gael had more natural talent imo.

Covstu

Gutted he is gone but no surprise given the league and financial position we are in. I think if we were in the championship I would have seen this asna very short term view but you cannot turn down a move to e premier league from a league one club.

Nonleagueherewecome

I can't bring myself to read the whole sad, sorry thread, suffice to say you only have to look at my avatar to imagine how I feel. So I guess this mean God doesn't exist, eh?! Whilst I didn't need telling that, I think I know all I need to about next season now. I'm actually going to be claiming to my mate I am working when I'm not just to avoid going this season! It really is the final straw, and don't ask why, I've said before and others are saying the same.

My plan is to take the lifetime ban by punching the first orange goon that tries to stop me taking a banner in!

Nonleagueherewecome

Why does every fan have to be categorised as 'SISU bad' or 'SISU good'?

Why does every thread end up with posters being accused of being 'SISU lovers' or such like?

Can't we keep this thread about Bigirimana?

You really think they have no part to play in this? I thought they'd just sold him for a fraction of what we could have got in a few years! Well, dumbass me!

Sky Blue Kid

AT....you told Carsley he was no longer needed, yet you tried to re-sign Platt this year, and bring in Kilbane....All three around the same age?!?! Carsley would do a brilliant job in midfield with Kilbane this season.....Ask him to play one more year!

Nonleagueherewecome

All I need now is Thorn to come out saying it's a good move for the club, then I can join the GrenDuffy party!

SkyBlue_Bear83

AT....you told Carsley he was no longer needed, yet you tried to re-sign Platt this year, and bring in Kilbane....All three around the same age?!?! Carsley would do a brilliant job in midfield with Kilbane this season.....Ask him to play one more year!
I agree but I don't think Carsley wants to play any more, I remember when he was asked last season he didn't sound too keen about it.

Marty

Good move for the player, I doubt we'd have been able to extract the full out of him.

NLHWC - you should know by now that Thorn is just a clueless yes man.

Nonleagueherewecome

Never thought that before, no, but I'm leaning in that direction...maybe it's just the prevailing wind?

Sky Blue Kid

I think you will find that AT "Pushed" him into retirement mate. It doesn't mean he can't come back though.
He could have a massive role to play alongside Kilbane this season, but........Hey-Ho.....It was just a thought.:)

Sutty

You really think they have no part to play in this? I thought they'd just sold him for a fraction of what we could have got in a few years! Well, dumbass me!

I know you're annoyed but that's a pretty patronising response. I didn't say that at all.

My point was all you need to do is say something along the lines of '1 million quid is decent money if we reinvest it' and you're immediately ridiculed as a SISU plant.

All clubs at our level sell players, it's a sad fact of where we are in the football pyramid.

Users who are viewing this thread