Yo yo test (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

you all realise that the video has had bits cut out? i know Fleck was the first to finish but i bet not many people on here could even get to that standard?! yeah i know im going to get........well im not a pro footballer they should be fit all the time!! why should they?

im sure we had a thread on this last year but was called a bleep test, which half fit person should be getting around 9/9.5

The average is between 7 - 9 I was informed.

Believe it or not you only need to attain 5.5 to get into our Old Bill.

covcity4life

Central midfielders do. And there's super athletes and then there's the least fittest Player at the club...

yeh fuck skill and tehcnical ability,its all about kick and rush

no wodner national teams so shit with fans like you stuck in dark ages

JimmyHillsbeard

He has a nice motor - we pay our players far too much! I remember Tabb turning up in an old BMW, not a brand spanking new merc

The difference between signing a player from Bentford and one from Rangers? Or approval for SiSU's new policy of cutting the wage bill drastically by letting 8 players go?

stupot07

yeh feck skill and tehcnical ability,its all about kick and rush

no wodner national teams so shit with fans like you stuck in dark ages

Who said kick and rush? If anything you need more mobility and movement to play pass and move! watch the top players players like Iniesta, mata, Suarez, lampard, etc they are constantly on the move, with and without the ball, getting up and down the pitch.

Gint11

As a former PTI (many years ago) I find this pathetic, disparaging, insulting, not team building in any way, quite the opposite. Just look at the interest of the players for this exercise? I fail to see what this achieves especially given it takes place in a humid gym without enough air circulation.
I fear for the team spirit and squad if this is the sort of level we will be training at?

The most idiotic thing i have heard in ages! What are you on about. Its a popular pre season fitness test! Not a kiss and hug session.

covcity4life

Who said kick and rush? If anything you need more mobility and movement to play pass and move! watch the top players players like Iniesta, mata, Suarez, lampard, etc they are constantly on the move, with and without the ball, getting up and down the pitch.

i understand that but dont make out like fleck has been our weak leak, even with his stockiness(not always fat) he adds mroe than lieks of jennings and bailey did imo

JimmyHillsbeard

The most idiotic thing i have heard in ages! What are you on about. Its a popular pre season fitness test! Not a kiss and hug session.

Things were far better when Booby Goulash used to take the first team squad to an army assault course and one one come back crocked for the entire season. Now THAT was team bonding.

stupot07

i understand that but dont make out like fleck has been our weak leak, even with his stockiness(not always fat) he adds mroe than lieks of jennings and bailey did imo

I didn't make out he was our weak link, although defensively was at fault/partial fault for quite a few goals we conceded towards the back end of last season. He also tired a lot in the last 20 mins of games.

However, my point is that given Pressley rates him and wants to build the side around him that he has come back the least fittest of the entire squad. He's what 21-22, not a 33-34 veteran. This is disappointing but not surprising given he didn't look fit last season.

covcity4life

exactly, jsut because hes last on a yo yo test doesnt mean he is not fit

i doubt pauls choles won such tests either

Users who are viewing this thread