Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (2 Viewers)

MalcSB

I literally got wished death for saying I didn’t want to see Ayari in our shirt again and was told I would soon change my mind.

I haven’t. I would rather see one of our own youngsters being given minutes to be ineffectual.

junglej13

Looks slow, weak and naive. Technically has ability and will probably be a good player in the future but looks like he should be learning his trade at a lower level in my opinion.

Sbarcher

I do hope he hasn’t been signed on a loan with an intention to make it permanent in January.
Can we send him back in Jan or is it a season long loan?

Gint11

Send him back in Jan and get Styles from Barnsley on a perm or Robert’s from Sunderland. We’ve got money.

PVA

Made a promising start but totally anonymous for most of his time here.

Good contribution from his penis though to earn a point earlier in the season.

Deity

He will be a good player but this is a level too high for him at this point in his young career.

He needs more physicality to play in the championship, and when he gets the ball he’s trying too hard to impress rather than keeping it simple.

Time and experience will help fix both.

Martin180

He needs to play more but isn’t Championship level yet , send him back and get in a couple of wide forwards on loan

Happy_Martian

Put this in the Transfer Targets thread but it seems more ap)propriate here (also didn't know we had an Ayari thread 😇

Ayari's situation is commonplace. How many times over the last few years have we fallen foul of it (thinking JWE last season) ? Brighton have the ability to leave him out and just play him in the occassional cup game or reserve fixtures until they see progression. But we don't. We've seen him in these games and have jumped the gun. Personally, he doesn't look ready for the Championship. Its tough, fast and aggressive. Three things I would not link with Ayari's play. Every time he's been brought on, he's looked scared. No doubt he has skill in training or messing with the rest of the squad. But that's completely different to full games.

Unless Brighton are happy for him to play a bit part and we're happy to sacrifice a bench seat, I'd say that he needs to go to a club that will fit his ability and strength. I'd suggest League 1 as a step up for him with the Champ in a few years.

Skybluedownunder

Put this in the Transfer Targets thread but it seems more ap)propriate here (also didn't know we had an Ayari thread

Ayari's situation is commonplace. How many times over the last few years have we fallen foul of it (thinking JWE last season) ? Brighton have the ability to leave him out and just play him in the occassional cup game or reserve fixtures until they see progression. But we don't. We've seen him in these games and have jumped the gun. Personally, he doesn't look ready for the Championship. Its tough, fast and aggressive. Three things I would not link with Ayari's play. Every time he's been brought on, he's looked scared. No doubt he has skill in training or messing with the rest of the squad. But that's completely different to full games.

Unless Brighton are happy for him to play a bit part and we're happy to sacrifice a bench seat, I'd say that he needs to go to a club that will fit his ability and strength. I'd suggest League 1 as a step up for him with the Champ in a few years.

If you were Brighton and you’d paid £5m for a player you’d hope he’d be ready for a better standard than League One.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

If you were Brighton and you’d paid £5m for a player you’d hope he’d be ready for a better standard than League One.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're making a big assumption there. We have no idea why they paid that money or what they planned for the kid. It's become obvious to us that they've bought a talent for the future (and he has shown he does have the quality), not someone to challenge for their first team straight away. Which could be why he's only been rolled out for a couple of cup games and some reserve fixtures. Regrettably, we don't have the luxury of coddling him until he's good enough for this level.

Saying all this, we don't know the agreement Cov already have with Brighton, we may be doing the softly softly approach with their knowledge and understanding. And noone knew the impact of the formation change. Even Binks isn't getting a look-in. And I'm betting Lati is cursing his luck. Regular starter in Swansea but now, a bench warmer.

Happy_Martian

Send him back in Jan and get Styles from Barnsley on a perm or Robert’s from Sunderland. We’ve got money.

Either Roberts has downed tools for Sunderland or he really is a blunt pencil. Very few positive reviews on the Sunderland forum. Most saying he's got the talent on the wing but rarely produces once inside. A northern Leigh Jenkinson if you will :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread