Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (3 Viewers)

PVA

Are we just ignoring the fact that Grendel was so outraged at being accused of something that he threatened to get a bloke sacked from his job... only for it to emerge that Grendel had done exactly the same thing himself? 😂

Solid work from @usskyblue

Grendel

Are we just ignoring the fact that Grendel was so outraged at being accused of something that he threatened to get a bloke sacked from his job... only for it to emerge that Grendel had done exactly the same thing himself? 😂

Sorry? You and your mate messaging each other are you? I’d suggest you read the US thread in question - I was parodying you - you’ve made insinuations as well about racism havent you?

shmmeee

Fucks sake. Can we have a rule that personal beef goes to DMs? This shit is getting so boring on every thread.

covcity4life

The renfields will ignore it

Its me again btw. Headmistress if you are reading those posts from the controversy earlier were nothing to do with me and were my cousin obviously.

P.s you looked really slim towards the end of the year.

Grendel

Im sure it means loads to you two, but literally no one else gives a fuck. At least start a thread.

Loads tuned into the thread to be fair

Finham

1) they are Londoners

2) this is a shared account. I am covcity4life cousin. I made any posts you are not happy with not my cousin who is a teacher.

3) you are also blocked now for threatening my cousin over football posts he didn't make.
In an increasingly bizarre world, this has at least explained the legendary spelling inconsistency; there's two of you!

covcity4life

In an increasingly bizarre world, this has at least explained the legendary spelling inconsistency; there's two of you!
Sorting it with G so going to retire my cousin now as he's no longer needed.

Just me now.

And I can take him off ignore so it doesn't show that bloody ignored content msg on every bloody page. Never a dull day eh?

Last edited:

Skybluedownunder

894fe48df94500020db60e58ea3f0dc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Disagree. It can get tedious when it’s the usual characters and same boring arguments, but worth it for threads like this - honestly great reading after a long day.

Especially in the absence of any decent CCFC related news.

It’s the use of a live thread that bothers me. Admins should move the posts to a new thread in a fight sub forum then everyone who want to hear people bickering can and people who want to talk about football can do that.

covcity4life

It’s the use of a live thread that bothers me. Admins should move the posts to a new thread in a fight sub forum then everyone who want to hear people bickering can and people who want to talk about football can do that.
Calm down pal. You happy to have thread soff topic for puns but not a one off argument?

Users who are viewing this thread