Match Thread Wycombe (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

That's why I don't want Godden back too soon, but I do think we could do with Walker alongside Max (who I'd keep on so that Wycombe can't just focus on one forward). Our defence has played really well. but that pitch is absolutely awful. If we don't win, make sure we don't lose. I'll be happy if we create as many similar chances in the second half. COME ON CITY !!!
Who would you take off for another striker?

Brighton Sky Blue

Walker would be starting if he could last 90. Before you wet your knickers there won’t be changes at half time

Guess we ain’t winning then. Making no effort to win as our rivals are beating Barnsley and Bristol away-after we got told how brilliant Luton are

Briles

Pitch has been shite, I don't think we will lose but we need an early goal 2nd half. Hopefully wycombe will feel the need to push forward second half and we can catch them on the break.

torchomatic

Well, that half was totally underwhelming. Let's hope we come out fighting in the second. With Rotherham and Wednesday with njomf we need to get all three points today. I love Max but would take him off. Hamer too for Allen.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Radio 5 HT summary . Coventry had loads of chances and Max missed 3 of them.
I'm not watching and obviously don't know about fitness of other players but have to try something to get a goal. Its starting to look very worrying and surely this is best chance for 3 points in remaining games. Sounds like any other striker is worth playing if Max cant score, despite his admirable efforts for the team .

What about Allen as well?

ccfc92

I mean I know godden and Walker will miss chances... But that's 5 chances where you'd expect a return of atleast 2 goals in the last couple games and he hasn't even hit the target once

Also every time it's bobbled up and hit his knee, to get away from him.

You'd get used to it after a while, but that's happening every time 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread