Match Thread Wycombe (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Forgot about him

And me - guess hes injured as well. Cannot be good on his CV that Biamou is ahead of him in the "fit" strikers league

Great_Expectations

Started ok, missed a few sitters and have become really cagey.

Incredibly frustrating, but if we don’t get dragged into their tactics and play on the front foot I still think we’ll win. We have to really.

Be interested to see Godden/Walker, preferably the former, but alongside Biamou or each other, not as a lone striker.

Sky Blue Harry H

I mean I know godden and Walker will miss chances... But that's 5 chances where you'd expect a return of atleast 2 goals in the last couple games and he hasn't even hit the target once
Much worse today than the Luton game in terms of fluffing it (from a Max fan). His main asset today is at least he's putting in a shift and not hiding.

curly_tom

Got to get a second striker on, preferably Godden, take off one of the holding guys, push for the win. Biamou having an off day (did anyone mention him already?) but no-one shining, part of the problem seems to be the way Wycombe play, they look awful but big kicks and big guys make life difficult.

mark82

Just watching the chances again. Hamer's easiest of the lot. Biamou definitely took a touch too many when through on goal. The second Biamou chance (which he fluffed) and O'Hare chance were half chances at tighter angles. Should've done better with both still.

Only positive to take from this is we've got into the right positions.

cc84cov

It isn’t MR’s fault that Hamer puts it wide after having the entire goal to aim at.
He’s inept at this level it’s not Hamer job to score goals altho he’s top scorer but it’s Biamou job to score but the manager keeps picking him with his 2 signings of around £2m sat on the bench

Grendel

Got to get a second striker on, preferably Godden, take off one of the holding guys, push for the win. Biamou having an off day (did anyone mention him already?) but no-one shining, part of the problem seems to be the way Wycombe play, they look awful but big kicks and big guys make life difficult.

Biamou is shite Tom and for the sake of the club he needs to be frozen out now. He is going to drag us down

shmmeee

No changes. Of course.

TBF if they can stop playing like twats giving them space and lumping the ball when they’ve got time we don’t need any.

Sick Boy

Biamou is shite Tom and for the sake of the club he needs to be frozen out now. He is going to drag us down
Unfortunately for some he has become bigger than the club itself due to their emotional investment in him, it's really strange.

Grendel

Strong Robins Out agenda on this thread so far, what time does the official #robinsout stuff start?
Oh yeah we really are sacking him with a few games to go - still we are according to you a mid table side - who is to blame we are not then?

Happy_Martian

After he was spotted celebrating Kelly's goal against Wycombe earlier in the season, Grimmer seen laughing and chatting to Hyam and some of the other Sky Blues as they came out after half time. That League 2 team was very close knit (y)

curly_tom

And me - guess hes injured as well. Cannot be good on his CV that Biamou is ahead of him in the "fit" strikers league

Don't you get bored? You reply to literally every mention of Max telling us how bad he is, do you watch whilst drinking? it seems like the ravings of an obsessive. Max is a decent player having a poor game. The whole team look poor, get behind them man!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

At the moment, just cant imagine at end of game people saying 'well that was rubbish but we got the 3 points'. I sense a pretty depressing result from this game. I really hope I'm wrong.

C'mon City!

Users who are viewing this thread