Why would anyone buy us? (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Poor article really stating the obvious in terms of potential crowd numbers.
Poor journalism citing Ryton as a club asset, which it isn't.
We're also no longer a one club city, yes there isn't and other league football club but we now share the city with a major sports team that pulls in more fans than us and is now real competition for peoples leisure time money.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Have we considered offering hand jobs?

I'm just saying, even if the majority are of poor quality, an offer of 5000 hand jobs would make me consider even the worst business. That's 2 a week for 50 years.

We'd all take one for the team right?

(Notice how I've left blow jobs open as a potential improved offer: watch and learn Sisu!)
We're also no longer a one club city, yes there isn't and other league football club but we now share the city with a major sports team that pulls in more fans than us and is now real competition for peoples leisure time money.

So Leicester aren't a one club city?

stupot07

So Leicester aren't a one club city?

They are a one football club city, but I wouldn't class them as a one (major sports) club city. They also dont share a stadium and Leicester City FC had an option to buy back the stadium.

Personally, I think its disingenuous to ignore the fact the landscape has changed and we now have a major sports club battling for peoples leisure time money and hearts and minds of youngsters and new customers.

Moff

As always you miss the point !!!
You must go to concerts and just worry that the group don't own the stadium.
Sad really.

Surely you can see the ironyometer went off the wall, when you told Chief Dave he missed the point.

You made one, he replied and that makes him a victim. Seriously? As you said, 'Sad really'

Last edited:

italiahorse

Surely you can see the ironyometer went off the wall, when you told Chief Dave he missed the point.

You made one, he replied and that makes him a victim. Seriously? As you said, 'Sad really'
He is a victim because he keeps moaning about Wasps putting signs up at the stadium when the fault lies with Sisu fighting everybody which is preventing CCFC personalising the stadium for us. The longer it goes on the structural items like seats etc will change without considering us.
People need to target the cause rather than the fall out from it.

chiefdave

He is a victim because he keeps moaning about Wasps putting signs up at the stadium when the fault lies with Sisu fighting everybody which is preventing CCFC personalising the stadium for us. The longer it goes on the structural items like seats etc will change without considering us.
People need to target the cause rather than the fall out from it.
Where was I moaning? Just posted a couple of photos.
Not sure how you've managed to blame SISU for Wasps plastering their logo everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread