Where does everyone sit? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

So you're a rub it on the gums man then?

giphy.gif

I prefer just a few beers, none of that stuff.

Jarvo87

18, between U and W... Strategically located adjacent the steps for the convenience of 8yo daughter and the run to the facilities. Fortunately, frequency of said runs is reducing in line with the increase in on pitch entertainment...

Grendel

Kieranp96

In my bed with my laptop hooked into ths tv, or game playing over the pc, depends on where i am at kick off. (i dont live in the uk anymore)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

B14 half way up, seem to spend half of the game sharing my seat with the new congregation of fans that think the stair counts as their seat.

Terry Gibson's perm

Block 20 with my son, I sit next to a tremendous bloke especially as he now knows my user name on here😉.

My dad who at the start of the season said he was getting a season ticket then didn’t bother borrowed my season ticket for a game and hasn’t missed one since has been and bought his half season ticket now about twenty rows back from me as he likes to be high up.

Last edited:

Si80

Block 22. 2/3rds of the way up. Great view, decent sweet distribution by my dad 😀

shepardo01

19 CC ....next to Frostie...

Best seats view in the house
Right frostie and CCFC London- I'm 19 - BB middle of row... you boys going to say hi!??
I've got a City Ski hat on! (Plus a full array of other clothes on too before anyone comments!!)

Last edited:

JAM See

Usually block 15, but obviously not tomorrow.

Can I get in block 20 without chino's?

Malaka

Since I become 'Billy No Mates' with all the kids off to the naughty corner, I moved to corporate with my mates. Nice bogs, bar that sells Jack Daniels, padded seat and I'm not on the edge of the roof and getting soaked when it rains. I miss the passion tho

Sick Boy

Since I become 'Billy No Mates' with all the kids off to the naughty corner, I moved to corporate with my mates. Nice bogs, bar that sells Jack Daniels, padded seat and I'm not on the edge of the roof and getting soaked when it rains. I miss the passion tho
I was in the corporate area for Brighton away in the cup - it was a decent experience with a decent bar but it’s just wasn’t the same.

CoventryUSA

Coming in for the Bournemouth match from the U.S. It's me and the Mrs going. We stand in the equivalent of Singer's Corner for MLS matches. Is there any reason why we wouldn't go for Block 15?

Users who are viewing this thread