Where does everyone sit? (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Usually when im back would go for block 17/18 about half way up, or occasionally take a family member to the legends lounge (easy access to bar but obviously atmosphere not good).

What are peoples preferred areas to sit in (obviously dont need to give seat numbers lol).

Gynnsthetonic

Block 22 about 10 rows from the front, I like to be in line with the edge of the penalty area for some reason.

rob9872

Block 1, lacking atmosphere but great view.

Jamiepwns

Block 29 just above the stairs, my seat lines up perfectly with the centre of the goal. Incredible view.

Covkid1968#

Block 1, lacking atmosphere but great view.
10 seats down from Rob …. Must try harder with the atmosphere. I’m not going to the next game and my mate is taking his wife…. Let me know if it improves Rob and if so I will banish myself to another block

pusbccfc

15 around half way up.

gruffskyblue

Block 23. Always been there with the family. Just in line with the penalty area, half way up and next to an exit so easy access to feed my caffeine and Double Decker addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: TTG

Marty

Im another block 15, half way up. I bet loads of us have interacted over the years but obviously don't know.

Liquid Gold

So we're all in the middle of 15. Which one of you was the old guy and which one was the woman arguing on Saturday??

Sbarcher

21 towards the back

robbiekeane

In other news - someone asked if I wanted to borrow their and their lads season tickets for a game. If it’s an U18 would it still work or would it flag for a check? Usually use printed tickets

clint van damme

ST in 16, sitting in various blocks in the Telegraph.
I will get round to moving my ST at some point this season

Users who are viewing this thread