We’re not going up are we? (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Top half is progress…. But top 6 is achievable if we never ever get complacent again

Evo1883

There's not many teams that don't have a game where they get demolished and play woeful.

You can argue the first decision set it in motion, and the second kept it rolling , heads totally gone after that , we weren't playing well anyway , but to have the decisions go against you early on doesn't help

Luton played well too which doesn't help

Sky Blue Harry H

If we score 5 late goals we only get one point. Save them for another day.

Robccfc87

You’d be mad to think we would have gone up. Progress is the target, continual improvement is the model. That will happen.

Macca

I see it like this. We have had a great start. We have capitalised on a fairly kind fixture list ( which makes a pleasant change) and put some points on the board while playing some eye catching football. However there have been signs that there would be tougher challenges ahead. Take the Cardiff game. As brilliant as some of the football was we gave the ball away far too often and we’re lucky they were so piss poor. We are in a nice position, we will beat half the teams in this league but to suddenly think we have turned into premier league contenders is nonsense

Tommo1993

We could’ve won tonight, City won’t be going up. Haven’t thought for one second that we were.

matesx

Never thought we were going up.

Great start ...nothing more.

Utter shite tonight.

Move on.

Macca

I’m delighted so far I just see 10-12th being more likely than top 6. Happy to enjoy that and some attractive football

Marty

Been poor tonight, no doubt about it, but we were up against it from 90 seconds in after that dodgy pen decision, always thought we'd be 12th-6th. No need to panic, were probably 12 points above what we thought we'd be at this point.

Danceswithhorses

Even after this drubbing, i suspect our old buddie 'Barnsley' would swap his club's position with ours...and if we think back to last season, that tells you how far we have come.

Brylowes

Anyone remember rotherham away in the title winning season ;)
Thought exactly the same earlier.
All about how we respond against Fulham now on Saturday, I think we’ll respond well and get something from the game, if we can do that we’re off and running again.

steve cooper

Results like this happen sometimes, for example Birmingham beat Luton at their own ground by the same score, now Luton are 9th and Birmingham 15th.
I was worried on Friday that we would be complacent against Peterboro, and would pay for it. That didn't happen but I think the mindset might have been wrong tonight, and the 2 early controversial goals just exacerbated that.
Let's see how we play on Saturday.

stupot07

Played 5
Won 1
Drew 1
Lost 3
Goals for 2
Goals against 7

That needs addressing as a matter of urgency, we won't keep a 100% home record for much longer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

covmark

Played 5
Won 1
Drew 1
Lost 3
Goals for 2
Goals against 7

That needs addressing as a matter of urgency, we won't keep a 100% home record for much longer.

We're 4th. Go and cry somewhere else you wetwipe.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

stupot07

We're 4th. Go and cry somewhere else you wetwipe.

Who's crying? Even Robins has said he needs to look at different tactics away from home as we're not picking up enough points.

steve101

We have had an amazing start to the season and if someone offered me losing 5-0 to Luton and being 4th in the table at this point I would be thrilled. It is not the loss that makes me worry, it is how bad the performance was. Where did it come from? The players looked like they had never played together. Hopefully they will be able to learn and move on.

covmark

Who's crying? Even Robins has said he needs to look at different tactics away from home as we're not picking up enough points.

You're crying mate. Seriously we're 4th!

Users who are viewing this thread