Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhinsa's_Millions

We all knew there was significant repair work was needed even if it was yet another thing the Wasps supporters kept insisting we had made up.

Anyone bidding is obviously going to factor that in to their offer.

No way Ashley is bidding for the stadium and not considering the football club at the same time. Who is the other bidder besides SISU and NEC?
Me obviously - NOW IS THE TIME!

Gray

How have they ended up owing loads to Delaware / Compass? Don't they run things themselves? I would have thought they'd take all the money and then pay ACL any share owned.

From all the press releases about record breaking deals it was made to sound like Delaware / Compass were paying ACL significant amounts not the other way round.

Delaware came in after Compass didn't get paid.. They gave Wasps money to pay off debt but Wasps didn't pay it

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
How have they ended up owing loads to Delaware / Compass? Don't they run things themselves? I would have thought they'd take all the money and then pay ACL any share owned.

From all the press releases about record breaking deals it was made to sound like Delaware / Compass were paying ACL significant amounts not the other way round.

Turnover is through iec so expect acl had control of the bank account. Basically it looks to me like the trading account was not up to date plus didn't delaware put a few million in upfront for the trading rights?

fernandopartridge

The contract or concession with Compass was terminated early wasn't it? So it's likely compensation for an early termination.

Likewise, with Delaware it's a joint venture and I guess Delaware put the capital up.

Skyblueweeman

Shouldn't you be arranging CCFC a hotel in Walsall?

Already booked.

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Hope there's an extension until the WC break and then they get something a bit longer term sorted while that's going on.

Not necessarily expecting a deal to be completed that quickly but at least get something in place so we're not waiting for confirmation every week that we can actually play.
Shouldn’t have got to the point really where ccfc felt they may have to move, duggins was moving heaven and earth to ensure we could play

Calista

The three interested parties specifically mentioned by Gilbert are Sisu, NEC and Ashley. Those 3 will be coming at this from completely different angles. Do they have to make completely independent blind bids or does the Admin process provide scope for those parties to cooperate / join forces in any way?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'M neither A Police Officer or A Councilor but they might think it as defamation and act on it.

I look forward to hearing the dialogue within the Dutch Police Force when they get a fax from Duggins and Maton.

'Look here boys, we have been sent an extradition order from the United Kingdom.'
'What for, terrorism? War Crimes?'
'No, a person called Earlsdon_Skyblue1 has been posting on a Coventry City Football Club message board called Sky Blues Talk. He made a comment that the city of Coventry councillors are corrupt.'
'Right lads, get the S.W.A.T team ready and put the tanks on standby.'

Nick

Administrator
The three interested parties specifically mentioned by Gilbert are Sisu, NEC and Ashley. Those 3 will be coming at this from completely different angles. Do they have to make completely independent blind bids or does the Admin process provide scope for those parties to cooperate / join forces in any way?

All 3 work together, bonus.

Nick

Administrator
At this point, I would love us to be owned by Mike Ashley as let's be honest even if he put 5 million in a season it's money we never get to see here anymore ...

I'm the same, although if SISU know Ashley is also bidding for the arena he will want the club too.

lord_garrincha

I wouldn't be shocked to see a backhander thrown in... here is a pic of the administrator explaining why they have selected Mike Ashley's bid...

Screenshot_20221031_114115_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread