Transfer targets (7 Viewers)

Astute

and since when have we bid £9 million for a player other than Haji Wright, who was supposed to be our lord and saviour after Gyokeres left and since has been shifted out on the left hand side because of his inability to cut it playing centrally.
1, We have paid less than 9m for Wright.

2, Do you understand about tactics? Do you understand how players needed time to settle in especially coming from a different country and seeing the Championship for the first time. Is Wright useless in the middle when we attack down the right?

Try watching us play. Wright has the ball on the left Sakamoto gets into the middle but towards the right. When Sakamoto has the ball on the right Wright gets into the middle but towards the left. Other players go through the middle. That doesn't make them crap in the middle. Has been working well.

MikeyMoo

Summer could see Godden O’Hare Tavares Kelly Moore Allen all go couldn’t it? That would be a big clean out in my books.

MikeyMoo

with the new forward already lined up plus Torp minimum would be a young keeper, a utility forward and utility midfielder. Plus if Binks goes another CB. 7 out 4 in the summer. SBT will want more but they seem to want to improve squad quality with players who will gain value not really increase squad size. Many of our rivals picked up 4-5 players in this window which the club must view as short termism

Mucca Mad Boys

with the new forward already lined up plus Torp minimum would be a young keeper, a utility forward and utility midfielder. Plus if Binks goes another CB. 7 out 4 in the summer. SBT will want more but they seem to want to improve squad quality with players who will gain value not really increase squad size. Many of our rivals picked up 4-5 players in this window which the club must view as short termism

No utility players! We sign players to take us to the next level. The only difference is whether they are ones for the future or players to start right away.

We have quite a lot of outgoings so next season will be exciting to see how we develop the squad.

skyblu3sk

What I'm still trying to get used to is not signing loads of dross in the hope that something/anything will stick. The levels of cash we are now trading in we could have only dreamed about a short number of years ago. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't want more from this window but the calm considered approach is much more likely to drive us forward long term. I'd be interested to see our squad value this year Vs last 🤣.

slowpoke

Doubt Binks will go rated very high

wingy

What I'm still trying to get used to is not signing loads of dross in the hope that something/anything will stick. The levels of cash we are now trading in we could have only dreamed about a short number of years ago. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't want more from this window but the calm considered approach is much more likely to drive us forward long term. I'd be interested to see our squad value this year Vs last 🤣.
Well last year's achieves PO,so minimum required?

JSL

In my view we have 2 for each position apart from RW, RB and an out and out goal scoring striker. We were down on a LW but that's now covered by the new lad come thesummer. We are 3 players away from a really dood squad now

edgy

When was the last free agent we signed outside of a window.

Feels like an option we just don't use.

TomRad85

We never sign free agents outside the window but I'd be strongly considering it for some depth.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Thought we might have gone for a goalie on loan but Wilson & Moore didn’t move on so it’s it’s as we were keeper wise.

Tea & Busquets

Looking forward to the summer. Hope King and Peterborough relations only get better with this deal. Would love us to go in for Harrison Burrows and Kwame Poku.

Users who are viewing this thread