Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

TomRad85

Was interesting to see Brannagan today. Always a player mentioned on here. Could switch play well enough but was sloppy in possession. Didn’t get around the pitch enough. Can tell he’s a good league one player but no better than what we’ve got.
I think we're better than Brannagan now, although I have mentioned him as a player who I think deserves a crack at the Championship. Probably one of the lower down clubs.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SHUNT31

He linked us with that Nigerian defender Adjei a month or so ago. Said it was a hefty transfer fee. Leeds were in for him aswell so it could be him with him more likely to be going to Leeds I would imagine.
Yes, could be. Weren’t Leeds favourites for MVE too? 😉

Jamesimus

I think we're better than Brannagan now, although I have mentioned him as a player who I think deserves a crack at the Championship. Probably one of the lower down clubs.

Remember him playing against us and he looked equal to Sheaf as a player at the time. Sheaf has massively improved since then.

Tea & Busquets

Barring O’Donkor? So that must mean he’s not Championship quality then
He’s 19 on track for 20+ games in consecutive seasons at league one level for one of the best clubs in the division. I said these were players I would take a PUNT at, not necessarily players that come in and wreck havoc immediately. O’Donkor would be a Tavares esque signing only he’s done much more than Tav did when we signed him.

Greggs

Evander da Silva Ferreira from Portland Timbers 25 years is a rumour apparently doing the rounds, don't know how reliable this is. 10 million rated apparently.
Jim Carrey Bow GIF

David O'Day

no itk knowledge but that notts county twitter has major trying to get paid engagement on twitter vibes

Matt smith

I’ve called for him to be fair based on his stats this season

Wasn’t particularly impressed, good switch of play, but don’t think he’s good enough after watching him live, albeit one game

although playing in a better team and all that

Users who are viewing this thread