Toumani Diagouraga (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never heard of him.

SlowerThanPlatt

Strachan was at the game yesterday too. Baker's young lad has a picture with him. Perhaps looking at Fleck for his next squad.

There are some absolute morons on here! I wish I hadnt bothered saying anything. Why would I make up that some relative nobody who im really not to bothered if we sign was at the game? He might not sign but he was there, sat in the closest block to the away fans of the main stand.

I am sure someone else at the ground must have seen him however after reading some of the comments on here I can understand that some fans are not bright enough to spot a footballer unless they were wearing their full kit including name on the back.

mark82

There are some absolute morons on here! I wish I hadnt bothered saying anything. Why would I make up that some relative nobody who im really not to bothered if we sign was at the game? He might not sign but he was there, sat in the closest block to the away fans of the main stand.

I am sure someone else at the ground must have seen him however after reading some of the comments on here I can understand that some fans are not bright enough to spot a footballer unless they were wearing their full kit including name on the back.

Have to understand there have been a lot of BS rumours on here recently. Don't take it personally and don't let it put you off posting.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Don't be downhearted... I've given you your first 'like'.. to get the ball rolling and reinstate your faith in our fellow sky blue supporters!!!.. cheer up mate- its part of the deal on here dude....you post you get shot at.. simples...:)

And as for your hope that someone else in the stand might have seen him... well.. those in that stand can't see whats going on before them re our beloved club.. so its unlikely.. :whistle:

Exhibit 1
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/48101-Sky-blue-john-s-hunch

Last edited:

mark82

To be fair, you've been lucky that the usual morons have jumped on the fact you were at sixfields and started calling you a scab .

skybluepm2

Just take a deep breath and grit your teeth, think of the satisfaction you will get if he signs..aka 'told you so'

LB87ccfc

First few words are correct mate, but unfortunately their has been that many bullshit rumours made up on here, its difficult to believe what is true anymore :-(

glancy89

Our threads get better and better....."i seen a man on his own at the football, called him a strange name, to which he replied i dont speak english, so we presume he must be signing for the city" hahahaha....you should be a journalist mate :)

Grendel

Our threads get better and better....."i seen a man on his own at the football, called him a strange name, to which he replied i dont speak english, so we presume he must be signing for the city" hahahaha....you should be a journalist mate :)

He could be for the CET with those skills.

Although this isnt what I said is it. I said that a player we were interested in earlier in the transfer window was sat watching our game. Maybe you should be the journalist 'mate' - adding to stories for your own gain and to try belittle others..

This is my last post on the subject, he may not sign but he was at the game. End of. Make of it what you will. Sorry if it was a football related post about a player hardly any of you are intelligent to know anything about - if only it had been more anti sisu!

hill83

Although this isnt what I said is it. I said that a player we were interested in earlier in the transfer window was sat watching our game. Maybe you should be the journalist 'mate' - adding to stories for your own gain and to try belittle others..

This is my last post on the subject, he may not sign but he was at the game. End of. Make of it what you will. Sorry if it was a football related post about a player hardly any of you are intelligent to know anything about - if only it had been more anti sisu!

Ooh, little miss moody pants.

Hope it was him and I hope he does sign.

Nick

Administrator
Nah it wasn't this guy I saw:

Toumani-Diagouraga-Brentford_2584532.jpg

Now Moussa has gone are we trying to get somebody even more like Dizzee Rascall?

Bugsy

Fix up look sharp

SkyblueBazza

Doubt it, they've just signed James Bailey in that position . Also, don't players normally go to home games (honest question I have no idea).

Nor do I - it just amuses me that the automatic assumption is that he's thinking about joining us. Wouldn't dream of Barnsley. He might be good mates with one of our new signings & come to see how he gets on...could be scouting for another club...the possibilities are endless. In fact - it may not even have been him!!!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread