Toumani Diagouraga (1 Viewer)

He was at the game last night sat alone in the main stand. I said to him 'Toumani isnt it?' his response was to smile and say.. 'I dont understand english'.

Signing this week?

It was him, I even went to the lengths of checking google images before asking him and the thing that gave it away was the fact he has strange little ears. I also noticed when I walked past him that he had a envelope with his tickets on (i know that doesn't prove anything but its normally how they would be when collected from the club). He was there for the first half, then came back out for the 2nd half before disappearing about 5 minutes in.

And... I can promise you it wasnt Andy Cole! ha.

A bloke that spent his whole career in this country can't talk English. Sounds like BS. To be frank PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Google works on your smartphone so I'm sure the camera does too.

Also, when he said that he didnt understand english he said it with a big smile as if to say he was just trying not to be noticed or spoken to.

edgy

Do you not think the 'don't speak English' comment was a jokey squirm out of answering the question?

Nick

Administrator
It was him, I even went to the lengths of checking google images before asking him and the thing that gave it away was the fact he has strange little ears. I also noticed when I walked past him that he had a envelope with his tickets on (i know that doesn't prove anything but its normally how they would be when collected from the club). He was there for the first half, then came back out for the 2nd half before disappearing about 5 minutes in.

And... I can promise you it wasnt Andy Cole! ha.

Did he have a hat on?

Kingokings204

He was on bench for brentford on Saturday and not in team yesterday so could be true

That's the biggest point. If he wasn't in the brenford squad then it could well be him however if he was at blackpool on the pitch or bench last night it couldn't be him. So maybe

Also if the op who doesn't make up bs as shown by lack of threads and even went to lengths to check out pics. I trust his judgement. Why lie about it? If I knew something I would hate to be called a liar or bs if I knew or saw something. That's not fair

A bloke that spent his whole career in this country can't talk English. Sounds like BS. To be frank PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Google works on your smartphone so I'm sure the camera does too.

Yeah im going to sit next to him and snap a picture on my phone when he clearly didnt want to be spoken to.

ericagradus

That's the biggest point. If he wasn't in the brenford squad then it could well be him however if he was at blackpool on the pitch or bench last night it couldn't be him. So maybe

Also if the op who doesn't make up bs as shown by lack of threads and even went to lengths to check out pics. I trust his judgement. Why lie about it? If I knew something I would hate to be called a liar or bs if I knew or saw something. That's not fair

I have to be honest, the way we treat other fans, we won't be getting information like this posted on the forum if all they get back in abuse. Guy wasn't in the squad for Brentford. Has been linked with us before. No reason to doubt the post.

Doesn't mean he will sign, but no reason to doubt he was there. And hopefully the performance by the lads was a good watch for him

fernandopartridge

It's wonderful how much thought you put in to your theories.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Kingokings204

I have to be honest, the way we treat other fans, we won't be getting information like this posted on the forum if all they get back in abuse. Guy wasn't in the squad for Brentford. Has been linked with us before. No reason to doubt the post.

Doesn't mean he will sign, but no reason to doubt he was there. And hopefully the performance by the lads was a good watch for him

I couldn't agree more some of the abuse some posters get for insisting of something they seen or heard. It's embarrassing. We want rumours and discussions surely that's what it's all about. It's a fans forum. Obviously you can dis count time wasters as normally it's pretty obvious but this op has just stated something very interesting actually that happened.

As I say if I saw a player or I heard something about the Ricoh I would like to post it on here and share it. We want things like this. Yes sometimes it gets silly but we know the time wasters.

Just show a little more respect and enjoy it rather than abuse. It's good and imagine if he signed. Be great news. Obviously the guy wasn't in blackpool last night for the squad so it is very feasible.

LB87ccfc

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by stratfordskyblue

Yeah, he had a cap on and a light blue hoody. Along with headphones...

Sure it wasn't an academy player then? who all wear light blue hoodies? ...

Only messing hopefully its all true, could do with another option.

Gint11

He would fit in perfectly in our midfield. Sort of player we need.

----------------Allsopp-----------------
-----Willis---Webster-----Johnson
Clarke---O Brien---Fleck--Swanson---Pugh/Haynes
--------Tudgay------Jackson

Fit this fella in to that and someone other than J.Clarke (Scored last night but generally is pants) & 1 more CB and we a top 8 side there easy

Users who are viewing this thread