Timothy Fisher RIP (1 Viewer)

Grendel

The credit for the improvement lies with Boddy, Waggott and Joy. And read my post ... We could have improved our rental terms without a year in Northampton.

Bizarre - the only reason we still exist is the deal Anderson struck regarding Maddison - what improvement have any of them contributed to?

slowpoke

Fishers 11 year reign was a disaster he wouldn’t of been bothered if we became rooted in league 2 (division4) or lower, full of lies, fantasy ideas, bullshit, lack of nous and ability and stuck to the arse of sisu like a leech. Those who think he wasn’t remember the number of times he smuggly uttered “we batter people in court”. “we” never “they”
For the record Waggott another shithead was his partner in crime,

Sick Boy

Fishers 11 year reign was a disaster he wouldn’t of been bothered if we became rooted in league 2 (division4) or lower, full of lies, fantasy ideas, bullshit, lack of nous and ability and stuck to the arse of sisu like a leech. Those who think he wasn’t remember the number of times he smuggly uttered “we batter people in court”. “we” never “they”
For the record Waggott another shithead was his partner in crime,
Would say Ranson was a better chairman?

rexo87

Bizarre - the only reason we still exist is the deal Anderson struck regarding Maddison - what improvement have any of them contributed to?
I'm not sure that's really true. Anderson wasn't the god you seem to think he is

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Met him several times. Didn't trust a word he said regarding the Ricoh dispute, although there was always an element of truth in what he said. He wasn't the architect of what happened, just the public face that Seppala could hide behind. He actually did that job very well.

Away from the dispute i would think you could have an entertaining night over a few beers. Don't wish him any harm but certainly wont miss him. Certainly not going to give him any credit, he was a willing participant in all that happened.

Had no choice but to leave really did he

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Met him several times. Didn't trust a word he said regarding the Ricoh dispute, although there was always an element of truth in what he said. He wasn't the architect of what happened, just the public face that Seppala could hide behind. He actually did that job very well.

Away from the dispute i would think you could have an entertaining night over a few beers. Don't wish him any harm but certainly wont miss him. Certainly not going to give him any credit, he was a willing participant in all that happened.

Had no choice but to leave really did he

Yeah and the Captain of the Titanic was only doing what he was told.

fatso

Yeah and the Captain of the Titanic was only doing what he was told.
Actually, wasn't the captain of the titanic asleep in his bunk when the ship hit the iceberg? And technically he was following the Instructions of his employer to go as fast as possible as the owners (white star line) wanted to break the record for crossing the Atlantic.
So you could argue that he WAS only doing as he was told.

Users who are viewing this thread