Timing of joe coles signing (1 Viewer)

Astute

So if sisu purchased a distressed business you'd applied them for excellent business acumen?

Read back what you've posted. You say a Mayfair Hedge fund should have paid a premium for ownership despite having a local sports club but a Maltese hedge fund is fine and dandy to buy it in the cheap and move a sports 90 miles north.

I assume if sisu moved the club 90 miles you'd be fine with it if it resulted in purchasing a stadium cheaply as its distressed?

When are you going to give it a rest? The vast majority of us are not as thick as you would like us to be.

Part of their plan of distressing ACL was to take our football club 34 miles away from Coventry to Northampton. Would I have been right to applaud? them?

Paid a premium? How much did Wasps raise against the stadium? They could have had half for 5.5m. And if they were not such twats they could have negotiated with CCC for the other half. But they refused to negotiate. They used us as pawns in their battle to save a few million for their investors. This cost us our home. Am I supposed to applaud them for this?

It was shit of them to move us 34 miles. We voted with our feet and money. So why mention moving us 90 miles? Nobody says it is right that Wasps are in Coventry. But they took advantage of the situation caused by SISU and greed.

I can't believe that this same bullshit is still being said. We are having an excellent season. But all a few still want to do is distort the truth. I am feeling a bit better about SISU being at our club this season. They have done what they should have done years ago and let someone who knows what he is doing take over the running of our club. And what a difference it has made. Most of our own supporters were not expecting this season to go so well. It is all down to TM having the balls to tell them it was his way or he would be off. He looks to have had our smallest budget in my lifetime. And what a squad he has put together with it.

So how about stop trying to change history and enjoying the season? The only time you seem to post is when it is having a go at CCC, Higgs, anyone that can be seen to be against SISU whilst defending what SISU have done to us and our club. It was getting very boring ages ago going over the same thing time and time again. Now is the time for us to get together and enjoy the good times. We have certainly waited long enough for it.

Terry Gibson's perm

like my daughter coming home from school with wasps flyers from school, a 6 year old.

They could do the decent thing and print it on toilet paper as the stuff they use is to shiney.

On the phone in last night they had that awful bloody buzzing thing going on again I hope through their show they have Ccfc adverts on.

But looking forward to having the only show in town playing today.

Astute

like my daughter coming home from school with wasps flyers from school, a 6 year old.

Better than what my youngest came home with last week. He had nits :eek:

Terry Gibson's perm

Bad news for you. There had to be live ones to lay the eggs ;)

But they have hopefully laid and moved on a bit like gypsies, the other four of us used the comb and it was clear and she had treatment and then two sessions with the comb.

torchomatic

He did want the club to go out of business not too long ago, so that explains quite a bit about his...support. He's a twat.

No what I say is factual - it just makes uncomfortable reading for people like you.

Are you against franchising and buying distressed businesses on the cheap?

Popping along to a wasps game this season?

torchomatic

Anyway, as for the Joe Cole signing, it's fantastic for the club and the fans. Truly momentous. It's great being a City fan again.

I'll let LAST and others like him argue and argue over the reasons of having Wasps in the city. I'm just enjoying the CCFC ride at the moment.

letsallsingtogether

Anyway, as for the Joe Cole signing, it's fantastic for the club and the fans. Truly momentous. It's great being a City fan again.

I'll let LAST and others like him argue and argue over the reasons of having Wasps in the city. I'm just enjoying the CCFC ride at the moment.
I Don't give a fuck about Wasps who are the ones that keep turning these threads?

cloughie

Paraphrased means made up.

Look up the world franchise as you seem confused as to its meaning.

Why will you not attend a wasps game?

Yet again unfactual rubbish from you, so just to clarify for you.

The verb paraphrase means to sum something up or clarify a statement by rephrasing it. So to paraphrase that explanation, it means to say something in other, simpler words.

Simple enough for you? I'll leave the making up of 'facts' to you and your mini fan club.

I won't attend a wasp game as i'm not interested in Rugby

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Can't say I know much about rugby but is there a relegation system in rugbys top flight? Could Wasps go down or are there much worse teams?

stupot07

Can't say I know much about rugby but is there a relegation system in rugbys top flight? Could Wasps go down or are there much worse teams?

Only one team gets relegated, unfortunately wasps won't go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread