TICKETS (10 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

From the club. Madness. Stop the migration of fans 🤣. People aren't that desperate to charge across their own fans.

'For this match, we have reduced the away allocation to only 2000 tickets in 7, 8 and 9 in line with EFL regulations for Play-offs, - this has meant we have been able to open blocks 11 and 12 for home supporters, and have as many Sky Blues fans as we are able to at the game.

The configuration of the concourse area in the South Stand is also not appropriate for any more supporters than we have currently in this area, due to the size of area once the shutters are down and also the kiosk/toilet facilities.

When discussing the then-potential fixture a number of weeks ago, agreement was made with the stadium safety team that we could only make this available, or let supporters know about this, once other areas were sold out.

We have been required by the stadium's safety team to keep the Jimmy Hill flag in Block 13, to stop migration by fans from the East Stand into the South Stand in the stadium bowl.

Segregation between home and away fans is maintained in Blocks 6 and 10, with this being significantly reduced compared to previous league matches this season.

In taking this approach, we have managed to achieve more tickets for sale in the home areas for Sky Blues, but reduce the overall capacity for this games as opposed to the recent home League fixture with Birmingham City.

We want to make clear that our aim as a Club is always to have as many Sky Blues fan in the Arena as possible supporting the team and we always strive to do this - however, we are required to do this by working with the stadium safety team and its safety officer, plus the Safety Advisory Group and in adherence to the safety certificate of the stadium.'

A reasonable explanation for most part, bit about block 13 makes no sense though

bigfatronssba

We are customers. Do you actually think they ‘really’ care about anything other than money? Do you actually think the players ‘really’ love us. Come on.

I think some people on here believe that.

Almost like it’s a privilege that the club allow us to watch

pusbccfc

mmttww

Two whole blocks plus 13 sitting empty is shocking but it sounds like it's the best they could do at this notice. Frustrating. It's the fiasco with how the sale has gone online that's the biggest worry for me. Big mistakes made that'll leave a lot of people royally f*cked off.

Nick

Administrator
Great.
So no points deductions for us then if we go on the pitch. It’s all down to ACL, and nothing to do with CCFC

I haven't said "nothing to do with". I have said ultimate control, CCFC staff will then work with them.

It's really not that hard.

bigfatronssba

I haven't said "nothing to do with". I have said ultimate control, CCFC staff will then work with them.

It's really not that hard.
You're right, it isn't that hard.

Who has ultimate responsibility for matchday safety?

SBT

We want to make clear that our aim as a Club is always to have as many Sky Blues fan in the Arena as possible supporting the team and we always strive to do this

Not sure why they decided to throw this line in at the end, one week after they hiked everyone's ST prices and told us the club's future depends on people paying more.

Covkid1968#

I’ve been emailed and told they are moving my seat because of Sky cameras!!! 😡😡 FFS
I bought 4… haven’t told me which one or if it’s all!!! We have a Junior with us… what’s the betting they are put on their own in the opposite stand. WTF is going on!!

bigfatronssba

It's almost as if you are reading whatever you want and missed out the other 2 who have more of a say over it. :ROFLMAO:
Why did you answer it in such a confusing way?

You think the SAG have ultimate responsibility then?

Covkid1968#

Attachments

• A1593B2A-CAE4-4901-B010-3C700D63FC34.jpeg
    A1593B2A-CAE4-4901-B010-3C700D63FC34.jpeg
    834.7 KB · Views: 22

bigfatronssba

It wasn't confusing.

SAG will be able to tell Frasers what they can / can't do who will then be able to tell CCFC what they can / can't do.

Its called the Safety Advisory Group. Organisations with the power of enforcement against private companies do not have the word "Advisory" in their name.

Their job is to advice on how to ensure spectator safety, nothing else.

I suspect you're confusing them with the council, who issue the safety certificate and who have the authority to reduce capacity or close the ground completely if they believe spectator safety is at risk.

David O'Day

Its called the Safety Advisory Group. Organisations with the power of enforcement against private companies do not have the word "Advisory" in their name.

Their job is to advice on how to ensure spectator safety, nothing else.

I suspect you're confusing them with the council, who issue the safety certificate and who have the authority to reduce capacity or close the ground completely if they believe spectator safety is at risk.
the council have devolved their powers to the sag

bigfatronssba

All I want is the club to acknowledge its responsibilities, that is all.

If its taken the advice of SAG, then explain why. If its signed a licence agreement with Frasers that allows Mike Ashley to limit our capacity and starve the club of income at the drop of a hat, explain why.

This constant limp dick attitude from Boddy of "its out of our control" is what gets on my wick.

Covkid1968#

What block you in out of interest?
Right in the corner… think it’s 21. Quite ironic really…I Picked that to get my mug on TV for corners and goal celebrations because my daughter asked me to!!! Fecking kids!!!

fernandopartridge

From the club. Madness. Stop the migration of fans 🤣. People aren't that desperate to charge across their own fans.

'For this match, we have reduced the away allocation to only 2000 tickets in 7, 8 and 9 in line with EFL regulations for Play-offs, - this has meant we have been able to open blocks 11 and 12 for home supporters, and have as many Sky Blues fans as we are able to at the game.

The configuration of the concourse area in the South Stand is also not appropriate for any more supporters than we have currently in this area, due to the size of area once the shutters are down and also the kiosk/toilet facilities.

When discussing the then-potential fixture a number of weeks ago, agreement was made with the stadium safety team that we could only make this available, or let supporters know about this, once other areas were sold out.

We have been required by the stadium's safety team to keep the Jimmy Hill flag in Block 13, to stop migration by fans from the East Stand into the South Stand in the stadium bowl.

Segregation between home and away fans is maintained in Blocks 6 and 10, with this being significantly reduced compared to previous league matches this season.

In taking this approach, we have managed to achieve more tickets for sale in the home areas for Sky Blues, but reduce the overall capacity for this games as opposed to the recent home League fixture with Birmingham City.

We want to make clear that our aim as a Club is always to have as many Sky Blues fan in the Arena as possible supporting the team and we always strive to do this - however, we are required to do this by working with the stadium safety team and its safety officer, plus the Safety Advisory Group and in adherence to the safety certificate of the stadium.'

It is beyond pathetic that the capacity is reduced when compared to a local derby with a 3pm Saturday kick off. Indefensible.

Nick

Administrator
All I want is the club to acknowledge its responsibilities, that is all.

If its taken the advice of SAG, then explain why. If its signed a licence agreement with Frasers that allows Mike Ashley to limit our capacity and starve the club of income at the drop of a hat, explain why.

This constant limp dick attitude from Boddy of "its out of our control" is what gets on my wick.

The club have said previously, multiple times why it is out of the club's control. They have said in this statement as well why Block 13 isn't opened.

Even when they post something in detail you will still say they have the power to do what they want.

Of course Frasers safety people have the ability to drop capacity, much the same how Wasps safety people had the powers to demand over the top ticket checks.

You just choose to ignore things, even when pointed out to you and think the club can just do whatever they want.

Users who are viewing this thread