The Trust (1 Viewer)

Godiva

As I've previously stated Nick when ever me or any of our representatives have gone down there on a week day we've been fobbed off and told Dermot/Joy aren't there. So this either means 1. It doesn't matter which day we go on or 2. SISU lied to us.

Could it be that they were not there?
Maybe they don't stay in London? Maybe the office only have mere mortals doing boring administrative jobs?

Nick

Administrator
If you look at big companies, how often are the big bosses there? In a couple of corporates I worked in, I never even saw the management people.

NorthernWisdom

I agree, I am a member as it was only a quid and haven't been asked for opinions or ideas or anything?

I'm a member too, and because their releases keep changing so often from moderate attempts to "work in partnership with the Club and all other stakeholders in CCFC" to doing the complete opposite, I have no idea if I agree with them or not half the time!

MichaelCCFC

The thing is though, what sort of media coverage? I understand that something that goes viral will be effective and it probably would if a couple of thousand people sat outside an office.

Not all media coverage is good though surely? It would just start making the trust look like the SISU out crew rather than the fans group when it shows a few angry looking men standing outside an office?

The message is keep ccfc in Cov and 30 secs on ssn will be picked up on and helps get the ball rolling. Doesn't need to go viral or have 2k people at all. Not enough hours in the day at the moment so have to sign out now but trust has consulted on all major decisions and will continue to do so - just as some people will always be critical. Each unto their own!

Nick

Administrator
Surely action that goes viral around the world on sports forums is better than a short clip on the telegraph website with a couple of fellas outside an office? I have only had 1 email that was "do you want us to take action, yes or no" there wasn't an in between or "what do you think we should do".

letsallsingtogether

So I am a troll PGSM1 I have never started a tread accusing you or calling you names. I have however responded to your outrages on many occasions.
I have never had a go at anyone for not being in the Trust.
You however have to put this into every tread you write.
You now have people like Craig who want to have one to ones with other posters and threatening them it is a total disgrace.

You yourself keep saying that you have been threatened this has yet to be proved as you never reply to this or show us the proof that we have asked for.

I for one believe that people should make up their own minds whether to join a trust,party support a team it is a free country.

I also believe that we need to have voices from all angles to get the word across, I went to these forums and 99% of the questions came from your average supporter they may have even been members of the trust but they were asking them on their own behalf.

In these troubled times we need to be united not coming on here and slagging each other off SISU must be loving it.

You have also stated that other Trusts were run along better lines this is not true they are the ones that gave us direction you say that all the Trust wants is money then you say that they should be collecting money to battle with which one is it.

Craig you say that Steve should meet one on one at the next game well sorry mate the way things are going that's never going to happen as he has stated not at the Ricoh not at all you should save your fighting for SISU not other Cov fans.

So before you start judging others sit back and reflect on what your trying to do split all the fans we will never win like that if at all.:blue::blue:

letsallsingtogether

Surely action that goes viral around the world on sports forums is better than a short clip on the telegraph website with a couple of fellas outside an office? I have only had 1 email that was "do you want us to take action, yes or no" there wasn't an in between or "what do you think we should do".

So what do you think we should do? come on use this forum tell us we keep hearing that then no one wants to answer

Here's your chance.....................................

Nick

Administrator
There are a couple of thousand members in the trust, not all of them can get to a pub or to London to discuss ideas can they? What about a webinar, an online Q and A where people can discuss ideas about what they think could make a difference? There could be a member somewhere who has a great idea but is worried about sharing it because of being shouted down or told "at least we are trying" or something.

What about a basic forum on the trust website where members can put ideas and discuss plans of action?

Now it looks like SISU are here to stay, the Trust should at least be trying to somehow communicate them and not be cutting ties for a start.

Godiva

So what do you think we should do? come on use this forum tell us we keep hearing that then no one wants to answer

Here's your chance.....................................

Alright - you should go to the council and say we, the fans, want ACL and the club agreeing to at least a three year deal before sisu moves the club away and it will be to late to reverse!

letsallsingtogether

I'm Sorry but PGSM1 has said that the Trust should not even talk to the owners of CCFC so what should it be. you do and your all scum you don't and your all scum have a web cam how many will actually take part? Sorry but there is no fight in our fans set up a march its no good its on a saturday set up boycotts its no good its on a work day send e-mails its no good they won't read them come on we need better then this.

We need to unite or put up with what we got.

As for a Q and A we have tried that on here with no success but i suppose they could give it a go....................................

There are a couple of thousand members in the trust, not all of them can get to a pub or to London to discuss ideas can they? What about a webinar, an online Q and A where people can discuss ideas about what they think could make a difference? There could be a member somewhere who has a great idea but is worried about sharing it because of being shouted down or told "at least we are trying" or something.

What about a basic forum on the trust website where members can put ideas and discuss plans of action?

Now it looks like SISU are here to stay, the Trust should at least be trying to somehow communicate them and not be cutting ties for a start.

Nonleagueherewecome

I agree, I am a member as it was only a quid and haven't been asked for opinions or ideas or anything?

You haven't received the emails that every other member got, then?

Nonleagueherewecome

Alright - you should go to the council and say we, the fans, want ACL and the club agreeing to at least a three year deal before sisu moves the club away and it will be to late to reverse!

Yes, that's the spirit, it's all ACL's fault... :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Godiva

Yes, that's the spirit, it's all ACL's fault... :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

I didn't say that - but they share the blame.
Protesting against sisu is not achieving the goal - to stay at the Ricoh.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah ACL are totally blameless.

SiSu baaaaaaaad, ACL gooooooooood.

SISU 90% responsible, ACL 10% IMO. Find it hard to understand how others think otherwise...anything less than perfect by ACL justifies everything by SISU according to some. Some people have no sense of perspective and like being contrary wankers, though.

Nonleagueherewecome

I didn't say that - but they share the blame.
Protesting against sisu is not achieving the goal - to stay at the Ricoh.

Your beloved SISU can get bent if they think myself and thousands others will follow them. You either don't care or don't understand though, do you?

Nonleagueherewecome

I musnt have :( have I missed the q and a and webinar stuff then asking for ideas with a discussion?

No but there have been several asking whether I agree with their stance.

Nonleagueherewecome

Was that the yes or no one?

You said you hadn't been asked your opinion, didn't you? Doesn't have to be a webinar, does it?

psgm1

Banned
It's interesting how the trust trolls themselves accuse others of not reading comments when they themselves do not!

Sure it is fine for Steve to represent himself, however like it or not as a member of the board they put themselves up for criticism when they take that role on. If you do not like that then resign - it's pretty simple!

By the same token if a politician does something illegal or immoral is the publics reaction - oh well that is just them? No on the contrary the opponents of that person's party use it as a weapon against that particular party! Maybe it's not fair, maybe even it's not right, but it is the reality. Certainly if they want to be in a position of authority they should expect a heck of a lot more than that!

So when this Steve comes to forums declairing himself a member of the trust, then his words must surely reflect those of the trust, otherwise when he speaks he shouldn't say he is part of the trust!

Ditto when they go on the radio, if they do not want their views to be associated with the trustm, then you shouldn't go out of your way to say you are part of the trust then - this is just common sense!

Craig is absolutely correct. When you defend the trust, when you say they have done so much, then surely it is fair comment to ask what precisely have they done for the club?

Public appearences (on radio and media) - have raised the profile of the trust, but how has that benefitted the club Matt? Have their publicity stunts put more bums on seats? Or brought new investors into the club?

Joe & the Hoff have, so they can at least be qualified in saying they have done something for the club!

Maybe you can share their successes, as getting on sky blues interactive, appearing on TV wearing a t-shirt with the trust logo on might be considered a success for the trust but it is not repeat not any good for the club - which after all they claim is their sole concern (at least they used to)!

Indeed I released to the world first that the league had confirmed the ltd were the club - hours before the trust did! I have written to as many peoiple - if not more than the trust have! I wouldn't claim any successes - so how can the trust possibly claim any?

Infact the only thing the trust can claim is they successfully hijacked the forums, and considering how bungled they were this would be sopmething personally I would hide rather than exrtoll!

Asfor the question how do we as fans get a voice - I think I am proof that you can be heard inspite of the trust! indeed they have tried everything they can to silence me and have failed spectacularly!

As for Supporters' Direct - you do realise they get that recognition by paying for membership - it isn't for free or did you think they got in by merit?

It's like saying a business must be good because it has an advert in the phone directory - these are paid for by the membership fees!

And also how is it that I have managed to correspond with the CEO of the football league directly? Surely you aren't claiming that was down to the trust are you?!

The trust would love people to think they are all we have - but they are wrong. What about the London supporter's groups, the Alan Higgs, The council ACL Bob Ainsworth. Now you might say so what, but at least Bob got ccfc raised in parliament - have the trust achieved this?

I at least have had acknowlegdgement from the FAQ, the FL, and #10 - They wont do anything, I wouldn't expect them to, but you seem to think that the trust are a panacea for all the clubs woes - this sadly they are not!

Just think about it for a moment. They have planned a protest tomorrow at the offices of sisu. Have they checked any of the sisu people are going to be there? Are the offices open? Have they arranged a meeting - or are they simply handing over an enveloipe to a security guard?

Surely a whole host of time money and effort could be saved by sending the questions by courier! It is going to be placed in the bin anyway!

One final thought before you continue to support these people. Did they actually manage to gat anyt concessions out of TF or sisu through the forums?

Did their questions get sisu to change their plans even in a minute way? If it did then what evidence is their? Certainly all it did was show how TF was utterly unmoved by the frustrations of those present!

You cannot rationalise with these kind of people Matt. They just will not listen. They will not go willingly, but the people you are defending just either do not get that, or refuse to believe it!

But hypothetically let's say sisu obtain the share - then what? Are the trust going to have talks with sisu? This would be totally against what they already voted! You will see then just how moral these people are.

Ultimately there is no point talking to sisu even if they get the share. They certainly wouldn't be going and you couldn't argue they listened to what you say could you!

No there is a time as a fan when you take a principled stance and stand by it come what may. After all if they do stay, then that is the start of the boycott.

For far too long the trust has tried to make itself appear the voice of the fans, then when they are called to action they freeze! These aren't the kind of people who should be leading the fans, I question if the fans need a leader at all! I definitely question whether it is necessary for self-elected group to represent the fans.

I mean if you cannot persuade 2 of your most ardent advocates to join, then you have a serious credibility problem!

And no manner of shouting down and insults is going to hide that truth for very long!

Let's not forget, before I raised their abject lack of effort there wasn't a single comment attacking the trust. All of a sudden they are being swamped!

Clearly I am not the only person who is fed up with their self publicity campaign. You claim you exist to help the club - start doing so or disband. The time for self publicity is long over - you stand up to be judged, then don't moan when you are judged!

Nonleagueherewecome

Dedication to a lost cause the likes of which have never been seen...where do you find the time?!?!

Nick

Administrator
You said you hadn't been asked your opinion, didn't you? Doesn't have to be a webinar, does it?

I said I had got the yes or no one but there was no in between or discussion, I am all for helping make a change but only if I think it will make a difference, Fisher.keeps saying they are going nowhere, I am not saying I agree with anything but surely the trust should be trying to find out their intentions and being the union for the fans?

Steve.B50

It's interesting how the trust trolls themselves accuse others of not reading comments when they themselves do not!

Sure it is fine for Steve to represent himself, however like it or not as a member of the board they put themselves up for criticism when they take that role on. If you do not like that then resign - it's pretty simple!

I am on the Board and would resign if I felt it would help the club. I accept criticism all the time. I would rather just carry on with my business and watching the team I love.

By the same token if a politician does something illegal or immoral is the publics reaction - oh well that is just them? No on the contrary the opponents of that person's party use it as a weapon against that particular party! Maybe it's not fair, maybe even it's not right, but it is the reality. Certainly if they want to be in a position of authority they should expect a heck of a lot more than that!

A weapon you say !!

So when this Steve comes to forums declairing himself a member of the trust, then his words must surely reflect those of the trust, otherwise when he speaks he shouldn't say he is part of the trust!

Why? I am just an average supporter like many others.

Ditto when they go on the radio, if they do not want their views to be associated with the trustm, then you shouldn't go out of your way to say you are part of the trust then - this is just common sense!

When have I gone on radio and done this?

Craig is absolutely correct. When you defend the trust, when you say they have done so much, then surely it is fair comment to ask what precisely have they done for the club?

The Trust has done a great deal to get the clubs problems known throughout the football world, do you think it's all over the media due to certain individuals. The press always ask to talk to an organised group.

Public appearences (on radio and media) - have raised the profile of the trust, but how has that benefitted the club Matt? Have their publicity stunts put more bums on seats? Or brought new investors into the club?

How can we do this without talking to all parties?

Joe & the Hoff have, so they can at least be qualified in saying they have done something for the club!

And who did they want to talk to first and why are they both members of the Trust?

Maybe you can share their successes, as getting on sky blues interactive, appearing on TV wearing a t-shirt with the trust logo on might be considered a success for the trust but it is not repeat not any good for the club - which after all they claim is their sole concern (at least they used to)!

I personally hate the media bits but sometimes you have to do things your not comfortable with.

Indeed I released to the world first that the league had confirmed the ltd were the club - hours before the trust did! I have written to as many peoiple - if not more than the trust have! I wouldn't claim any successes - so how can the trust possibly claim any?

We already new but could not put it out answer would be asked how we knew

Infact the only thing the trust can claim is they successfully hijacked the forums, and considering how bungled they were this would be sopmething personally I would hide rather than exrtoll!

Hijacked the forums, do not agree with that one little bit.

Asfor the question how do we as fans get a voice - I think I am proof that you can be heard inspite of the trust! indeed they have tried everything they can to silence me and have failed spectacularly!

But Paul, you rant and rave, no one can take you seriously.

As for Supporters' Direct - you do realise they get that recognition by paying for membership - it isn't for free or did you think they got in by merit?

Hence membership fee, hence why we talk to them most days and listen to there advice

It's like saying a business must be good because it has an advert in the phone directory - these are paid for by the membership fees!

Are you a member.

And also how is it that I have managed to correspond with the CEO of the football league directly? Surely you aren't claiming that was down to the trust are you?!

We have had the same emails as you Paul

The trust would love people to think they are all we have - but they are wrong. What about the London supporter's groups, the Alan Higgs, The council ACL Bob Ainsworth. Now you might say so what, but at least Bob got ccfc raised in parliament - have the trust achieved this?

Yes all important, all groups we talk to . Also why Bob involved the Trust

I at least have had acknowlegdgement from the FAQ, the FL, and #10 - They wont do anything, I wouldn't expect them to, but you seem to think that the trust are a panacea for all the clubs woes - this sadly they are not!
P
So have other people

Just think about it for a moment. They have planned a protest tomorrow at the offices of sisu. Have they checked any of the sisu people are going to be there? Are the offices open? Have they arranged a meeting - or are they simply handing over an enveloipe to a security guard?

Paul, we doubt anyone will be present but we went mid week and no one present. However, 5 people outside there office will get more effect than 100 in broad gate. Also they have to sign for any letters given to reception. Some people just feel they should at least try..

Surely a whole host of time money and effort could be saved by sending the questions by courier! It is going to be placed in the bin anyway!

But would you like any sort of bad publicity outside your office?

One final thought before you continue to support these people. Did they actually manage to gat anyt concessions out of TF or sisu through the forums?

No but did anyone?

Did their questions get sisu to change their plans even in a minute way? If it did then what evidence is their? Certainly all it did was show how TF was utterly unmoved by the frustrations of those present!

Which questions are you asking about?

You cannot rationalise with these kind of people Matt. They just will not listen. They will not go willingly, but the people you are defending just either do not get that, or refuse to believe it!

Our door is always open

But hypothetically let's say sisu obtain the share - then what? Are the trust going to have talks with sisu? This would be totally against what they already voted! You will see then just how moral these people are.

If it means Coventry staying in Coventry I personally will talk to anyone, even you.

Ultimately there is no point talking to sisu even if they get the share. They certainly wouldn't be going and you couldn't argue they listened to what you say could you!

So we all just give up then?

No there is a time as a fan when you take a principled stance and stand by it come what may. After all if they do stay, then that is the start of the boycott.

Boycott what?.

For far too long the trust has tried to make itself appear the voice of the fans, then when they are called to action they freeze! These aren't the kind of people who should be leading the fans, I question if the fans need a leader at all! I definitely question whether it is necessary for self-elected group to represent the fans.

You would make a good leader

I mean if you cannot persuade 2 of your most ardent advocates to join, then you have a serious credibility problem!

Who are they?

And no manner of shouting down and insults is going to hide that truth for very long!

No hiding, the door is open

Let's not forget, before I raised their abject lack of effort there wasn't a single comment attacking the trust. All of a sudden they are being swamped!

A few yes but most are offering suggestions and ideas, I for one am happy to step down.

Clearly I am not the only person who is fed up with their self publicity campaign. You claim you exist to help the club - start doing so or disband. The time for self publicity is long over - you stand up to be judged, then don't moan when you are judged!

Will take your advice Paul, happy to stand up and take the flack, especially if it means you leave my colleagues alone.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

I said I had got the yes or no one but there was no in between or discussion, I am all for helping make a change but only if I think it will make a difference, Fisher.keeps saying they are going nowhere, I am not saying I agree with anything but surely the trust should be trying to find out their intentions and being the union for the fans?

I think they tried dialogue and got absolutely nowhere.

letsallsingtogether

Come on answer the Questions you've been asked? stop getting around it by posting the same comments time and time again just like TF did at his forums so it is alright for you to criticize but expect none back alright for your mate Craig to threaten people but complain that you have been threatened come on answer these questions I will not go away just like that rash around your genitals.

letsallsingtogether

Simon I believe you have hit the nail on the head he now has to threaten you instead of debating on here what do you expect from PSGM1 and his army of SAS followers.

He is right no one has done nothing that is why we are in this mess shame we couldn't have stuck together and let this testosterone loose on Sisu oh well maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Covcraig@bury:
Well matty. Lets see what they have done and achieved to date .
Put on here what you know/been told that the Trust have done.please.
So all us none believers can judge for ourself,
After the sham questions that the Trust spilled out at all three forums I really don't have any faith in them.
Prove me wrong
So you went to a Forum?
Whch questions were asked by Trust members? Did they have a big badge saying who they were?
Like you saying your a Bell (End) from Tile Hill?

Can we meet before a game Simple ? I need to go over a few things with you. Lets call it a one on one forum.
You can call me what you want to my face pm me

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

PSGM! You dont even read your own posts do you. You dont claim any credit and then claim credit which one is it? Yes you did get a reply from the FL but how come YOU got one when all the other people on here that also emailed the FL didnt I emailed them over 50 times so how did you get a reply?????

CRAIG
This dangerous job youve got, stop giving samples of your goods to PSGM1 they'e scrambling his brain. Also thinly veiled threats on a forum aren't clever even if you consider them to be. You and your friend are part of the problem a big part you sow the seeds of division and if this forum is representative of the whole fanbase then no wonder we are fucked.

letsallsingtogether

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:
PSGM! You dont even read your own posts do you. You dont claim any credit and then claim credit which one is it? Yes you did get a reply from the FL but how come YOU got one when all the other people on here that also emailed the FL didnt I emailed them over 50 times so how did you get a reply?????

CRAIG
This dangerous job youve got, stop giving samples of your goods to PSGM1 they'e scrambling his brain. Also thinly veiled threats on a forum aren't clever even if you consider them to be. You and your friend are part of the problem a big part you sow the seeds of division and if this forum is representative of the whole fanbase then no wonder we are fucked.

Steve.B50

Originally Posted by Covcraig@bury:
Well matty. Lets see what they have done and achieved to date .
Put on here what you know/been told that the Trust have done.please.
So all us none believers can judge for ourself,
After the sham questions that the Trust spilled out at all three forums I really don't have any faith in them.
Prove me wrong
So you went to a Forum?
Whch questions were asked by Trust members? Did they have a big badge saying who they were?
Like you saying your a Bell (End) from Tile Hill?

Can we meet before a game Simple ? I need to go over a few things with you. Lets call it a one on one forum.
You can call me what you want to my face pm me

Is that a threat?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Question

How many times have people who are members of the trust not just those on the board asked people to join and actively participate? Theyve even said if you dont like the way its run change it. To those who are Trust members who say its changed since its rebirth Ive got news for you the situation has changed. Tim Fisher has said "I dont give a damn what you want I'm doing this" Well this is The Sky Blue Trust not The SISU Trust,The Joy Trust Or The Fisher Trust. So now we know for sure that these parasites are still in charge proves theres no God,what are we going to do?

1. Ignore whats gone on and contiue as normal and wait till the life support is switched off

2. Give up

3. Fight the bastards:thinking about:

Me:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Covcraig@bury

Can I make this quite clear . It's not a threat, it's a invitation to discuse face to face , man to man, ( if he is ) any issues he has with myself, clear the air not on a public forum .

Covcraig@bury

To all people associated on here with the Trust. Could anyone please tell me what the Trust have actually achieved/done ,or should I ask Tim Fisher as he also avoids giving straight answers.

Nick

Administrator
Can I make this quite clear . It's not a threat, it's a invitation to discuse face to face , man to man, ( if he is ) any issues he has with myself, clear the air not on a public forum .

So face to face, man to man, you want to kiss him?

Users who are viewing this thread