The Trust (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can you not setup a forum / meeting and record it / stream it online and have people like OSB and Squirrel who can really quiz Fisher etc without having irate fans there who just want to shout SISU OUT and get out Tim?

That way they can have a debate and be grilled about things without the interruptions?

lordsummerisle

Can you not setup a forum / meeting and record it / stream it online and have people like OSB and Squirrel who can really quiz Fisher etc without having irate fans there who just want to shout SISU OUT and get out Tim?

That way they can have a debate and be grilled about things without the interruptions?

Doubt it, as unfortunately the Trust are irate fans who just want to shout SISU OUT and get out Tim.

Godiva

Seconded that you want a forum, or seonded that you just want to shout 'Sisu out?'

The one doesn't exclude the other ...

TurkeyTrot

That would be heaven Nick, but do you really think Tim would answer the questions honestly and truthfully, in their entirety without trying to twist and turn. You must realise by now Tim is good at what he's paid to do. Ask him an awkward question and he will answer a completely different one, one that he wants to answer. Maybe the SISU out chants etc started because he didn't answer the questions he was asked in the first place and the fans showed their frustration?

covcity4life

That would be heaven Nick, but do you really think Tim would answer the questions honestly and truthfully, in their entirety without trying to twist and turn. You must realise by now Tim is good at what he's paid to do. Ask him an awkward question and he will answer a completely different one, one that he wants to answer. Maybe the SISU out chants etc started because he didn't answer the questions he was asked in the first place and the fans showed their frustration?

sounds like you are more anti sisu than pro cov

do your job and help out the fans!

TurkeyTrot

Yes and it's not really spelling correction is it. I'm actually pointing out a different word LS.
BTW fancy playing against the Leicester fans again this year :)

Godiva

Don't you find that just a little bit arrogant?

Your answer is a replica of the answer I got from PWKH when I asked if he would participate in a debate with Fisher moderated by the Trust. He said 'No. It wouldn't matter'.
And it is a replica of what Fisher said when asked if he would participate in a debate with ACL. He said 'What's the point?'.

TurkeyTrot

Don't you find that just a little bit arrogant?

Your answer is a replica of the answer I got from PWKH when I asked if he would participate in a debate with Fisher moderated by the Trust. He said 'No. It wouldn't matter'.
And it is a replica of what Fisher said when asked if he would participate in a debate with ACL. He said 'What's the point?'.

No I don't,

lordsummerisle

Yes and it's not really spelling correction is it. I'm actually pointing out a different word LS.
BTW fancy playing against the Leicester fans again this year :)

Was too old 3 years ago Badger, not any fitter now that's for sure!

Are they doing the same charity tournament as before?

TurkeyTrot

Was too old 3 years ago Badger, not any fitter now that's for sure!

Are they doing the same charity tournament as before?
After the first year it's just the two teams, (there was a big punch up unfortunately between the two Leicester teams :) )
We've won it twice and the Leicester lot have won it twice. We're the current holders of the Cup.
Over the 4 years 12k has been raised for LOROS (Leicestershire version of Myton hospice)

lordsummerisle

After the first year it's just the two teams, (there was a big punch up unfortunately between the two Leicester teams :) )
We've won it twice and the Leicester lot have won it twice. We're the current holders of the Cup.
Over the 4 years 12k has been raised for LOROS (Leicestershire version of Myton hospice)

Which Leicester team is it that still plays? If it's the young lads I'm out!

To be fair though, the Leicester Old Boys beat their younger version in the final when I went, might actually be 4 years ago thinking about it!

There was a bit of needle between them at the time i remember, so can well imagine it kicking off.

Nonleagueherewecome

Doubt it, as unfortunately the Trust are irate fans who just want to shout SISU OUT and get out Tim.

A lot of us simply no longer want to hear what he has to say; when we do, we get very angry, as it is a pile of steaming bullshit seemingly designed and delivered in the way to optimise irksomeness.

Nonleagueherewecome

Simple: make sure he sits by the window, get somebody posted at an opposite window with one of those annoying red pen-gun-light things; turn it on just before question one and explain to Fisher that it's a sniper.

TurkeyTrot

Which Leicester team is it that still plays? If it's the young lads I'm out!

To be fair though, the Leicester Old Boys beat their younger version in the final when I went, might actually be 4 years ago thinking about it!

There was a bit of needle between them at the time i remember, so can well imagine it kicking off.

It's the old ones that still play, remember the young lads that played in our team, they're not so young now and can play a bit. After 4 years they all know each other and we have a great day. Last year there were a couple of bands on after the game. Some of the lads are planning on stopping over and making a night of it. That Leicester nutter who played on our team still plays, unfortunately for them, he's still a nutter :)

lordsummerisle

It's the old ones that still play, remember the young lads that played in our team, they're not so young now and can play a bit. After 4 years they all know each other and we have a great day. Last year there were a couple of bands on after the game. Some of the lads are planning on stopping over and making a night of it. That Leicester nutter who played on our team still plays, unfortunately for them, he's still a nutter :)

Remember him, he was a nutter!

When is it this year? Mind you, best not turn up as I'll get lynched as some sort of Sisu rent-boy, Leicester supporter or something!

TurkeyTrot

It's in August this year, got to check the date. I know you're not a Leicester supporter and I'm sure you're not a SISU rent boy.

psgm1

Banned
"No trust no voice"?

REALLY?????

You HONESTLY saying sisu haven't heard the fans voice?

This is WHY it seems more and more people are finally understanding what I have been saying about the trust for WEEKS!

The ARROGANCE that they effectively say they are the ONLY voice. But what happens when ANOTHER voice arrives? Do the trust try and take criticism on the chin? Do they heck as like. They release their online trolls and try and silence alternate voices.

The SAME Steve.B50 - a BOARD member of the trust no less, a Trust that "CLAIMS" to be open honest and transparent has TIME AND TIME AGAIN refused to debate online - it is ALWAYS "let's speak in private" or I refuse to meet. Thing is I have clearly stated my case and my rationale. Yet have the Trust EVER done the same? NOT ONCE!

All you get is a troll who agsain "CLAIMS" to have left - doing so AFTER I raise the prospect of formal complaints about breaking their OWN code! If they wer breaking MY code, then it would mean nothing, as that would be a standard I impose on them. No they have broken rules THEY have signed a document saying THEY will abide by - THAT includes sTEVE.b50.

If this guy were GENUINE about wanting talks, then WHY did he on this very forum say I was mentally unstable and I should have my account deleted/blocked? How is this ANY different to shouting down someone at the fan's forum? Si in ACTUAL fact Steve HAS shouted down opinions he does not agree with!

Also as a board member, you would expect them to treat people at least with common courtesy. After all, woulkd this person have gone on line or said to the face of Mr Fisher was mentally unstable and should not be allowed to have a voice? When you treat someone who there is EVIDENCE is doing harm to the club, yet not only allow but CONDONE attacks against a fan - a FAN incidentally who they are claiming they are the voice of btw! Then they have lost ANY right to claim they represent the fans! At BEST all they can claim is they are the voice of their membership. And when you consider their OWN membership has voted 99% NEVER to deal with sisu again, then by meeting with Fisher as trust members - NOT individuals, by stating they will broker talks, then they are not even representing their OWN membership.

So Steve.B50 - SPARE ME the diatribe. You are as BAD if not WORSE than the people you criticise for shouting down TF! They at least do not PRETEND to be dispassionate!

And as for the only voice is the trust - you seem to forget you represent just over 2,000 - when the average gate was stated around 10K last season! It is also interesting that the only other person defending their corner, is one of the most outrageous trolls on here!

The trust are NOT the only voice, DESPITE their propaganda campaign they are running to make everyone think so.

Finally if they were the only voice, it is a very softly spoken one, as what evidence AT ALL is there that this voice has been effective? Remember one of their campaigns was to get the tannoy volume reduced to make it clearer. Even this, TBF a worthy thing has failed - and that wouldn't have cost sisu one penny!

So even IF you accepted the trust WAS the only voice, then we need ANOTHER VOICE - one that can be heard! Because let's face it the trust is nothing than a busted flush. And people ARE realising it!

Can you imagine such a post happening BEFORE I started revealing their inactivity? well over a year in existence and STILL unable to have ANY influence - other than showing up on Sky Blue Interactive it seems once a month or so!

Perhaps rather than trying to get into the press and local media at any and every opportunity, perhaps they should concentrate on what they CLAIMED was their sole goal when they founded - being a LAST RESORT if all other buy out routes fail!

Or is Steve.B50 going to have tha audacity that was NEVER their goal?

SBT OUT - SISU OUT

Users who are viewing this thread