The Enemy say Sisu has ripped the heart out of the community (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

Oh yeah The Enemy - they were given season tickets to the Ricoh as I remember and never went once. Only pop up talking about Coventry when they have some more pisspoor music to promote.

torchomatic

Give them a break

Everything on this forum turns into a fight between everyone.

No it doesn't.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Fair Play to em i say. "Glory" fans or just fans, whatever you want to call them they are raising the profile of our plight, that doesn't sound like a reason to knock them.

still plenty will accuse them of self promotion and then keep tight lipped (as always) on the influence that sisu has had on the demise of our club. i guess self promoting is far worse of a crime than destroying the heart of a local community. not the way i see it but then i'm just a CCFC fan, no more and no less.

wingy

That will be the one, I thought it was him who was the city fan :)

Think he's from Meriden ,used to be mates with my brother at school.

Fair play to him ,made the right choice like me ,living on the Border ,Blues /Villa ahem.

The Gentleman

That will be the one, I thought it was him who was the city fan :)

The drummer is supposed to be aswell, he went to Cardinal Newman and gave them a Gold (I think it is a gold one) disk as I see when I have to drop something off for my daughters.

skybluefred

The council have done the community the world of good.

Very true--Its thanks to the CCC that Coventry have an Olympic Standard Football Arena in the City.
On the other hand it's thanks to sisu that we play our home games on a Cabbage patch in Northampton.

James Smith

Nothing like perfect timing for them to wade in, they've got a new album/tour on its way haven't they?

If it gets more and wider publicity and coverage of our plight then I don't care if they have a new album, t-shirt, autobiographies, 30 night residency at the Ricoh etc. to plug. Shame the national press haven't picked up on it yet.

Last edited:

Lorksalordy

New album, cynical timing, low level celebs, yada yada yada.....

Anything to distract from the fact that the point being made is correct and the move / continued absence cannot be justified on any sensible level.

DazzleTommyDazzle

New album, cynical timing, low level celebs, yada yada yada.....

Anything to distract from the fact that the point being made is correct and the move / continued absence cannot be justified on any sensible level.

"Playing the man instead of the ball" is hardly unusual on this website :)

torchomatic

It's because it's The Enemy. No one had heard of them really, have they? Now if it was Bowie or Bush....

Shame the national press haven't picked up on it yet.

James Smith

It's because it's The Enemy. No one had heard of them really, have they? Now if it was Bowie or Bush....

Sorry that should have had a ;) smiley after it. You don't know David Bowie or former president Bush do you as that would really help with publicity. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread