The Enemy say Sisu has ripped the heart out of the community (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

Yes I'm sure talking about Coventry City would have added millions of viewers to the series and propelled him to Holywood Stardom,hear Brad got really worried.

Probably not invited back after he bored everyone to death at The Trust meeting

torchomatic

I was thinking of Kate more than George.

Sorry that should have had a ;) smiley after it. You don't know David Bowie or former president Bush do you as that would really help with publicity. ;)

Delboycov

See the usual Shitfields apologists are wading in with their negative take on their comments...whether 1,2 or 3 of them are true CCFC fans they're right...our club is fucked right now and the sooner the last of the remaining few who still have their heads buried in the sand realise it the quicker we can be united at last and actually try and do something about it.

AndreasB

Didn't you hear that he protested last game. He protested that his beer was too warm and his pie was too cold. But he went away happy when informed that SISU made 50p from the sale.

aw thanks - you will thank me next year when the club is still functioning. I just hope when we get back to the Ricoh all you haters put your money where your mouth is and buy a season ticket - bet you dont though and we still have no more than 7000. You will squirm and find an excuse "not to line SISUs pockets" or some such bollocks to assuage your conscience again.

Anyway, Im off to Crewe now - enjoy your day at the garden centre or wanking yourselves off on here. bye

Astute

aw thanks - you will thank me next year when the club is still functioning. I just hope when we get back to the Ricoh all you haters put your money where your mouth is and buy a season ticket - bet you dont though and we still have no more than 7000. You will squirm and find an excuse "not to line SISUs pockets" or some such bollocks to assuage your conscience again.

Anyway, Im off to Crewe now - enjoy your day at the garden centre or wanking yourselves off on here. bye

See you at Crewe.

torchomatic

How sad that most of us comment on how shit they think the Enemy are rather than Cov lads done good.

To be fair they are pretty rubbish but yep at least we've heard of them and they've put themselves on the map . Coventry has a pretty rich musical heritage even without the obvious Two Tone. I was always a fan of the Flys and The Lover Speaks were good too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

italiahorse

See the usual Shitfields apologists are wading in with their negative take on their comments...whether 1,2 or 3 of them are true CCFC fans they're right...our club is fucked right now and the sooner the last of the remaining few who still have their heads buried in the sand realise it the quicker we can be united at last and actually try and do something about it.

My thoughts exactly.
Why they want to defend them is beyond me.

Delboycov

Still can't see anybody defending them.

Instead of saying he makes some good points which I'm sure the overwhelming majority of fans would agree people choose to say they're shit/not real cov fans/not from Cov/all 3.....The guy makes some valid points...you know it...I know it...I'm sure even RFC knows it! Can't people just acknowledge that without sniping?

Nick

Administrator
Instead of saying he makes some good points which I'm sure the overwhelming majority of fans would agree people choose to say they're shit/not real cov fans/not from Cov/all 3.....The guy makes some valid points...you know it...I know it...I'm sure even RFC knows it! Can't people just acknowledge that without sniping?

So where is anybody being defended?

Users who are viewing this thread