The end of Sisu? (2 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I doubt SISU Capital is the sum total of the Seppala empire either

Which is kind of the point...... things are so obscured that things can be hidden, moved, rejigged or even new starts that means the pressure on the decision maker is not actually what it might seem

Malaka

And my translator is at work. She doesn't finish until 5.30 today.

Sisu Capital is brought new arguments in a dispute with companies Zbigniew Jakubas of Netia. It is an attempt to force - contend the defendants. EDITORIAL BOARD RECOMMENDS 08/04/2016 Netia's results in the second quarter. 2016, better than expected 17/07/2016 A joint project of Orange and Netia 06/09/2016 Dividend Netia two times higher than that proposed by the Management Another installment in a dispute Netia's shareholders. With nearly 13 percent. US shares of the fund Sisu Capital in June protested against certain resolutions of this year's annual general meeting of telecom, and now asked the court to invalidate them. Thus, a conflict minority shareholder with companies known businessman Zbigniew Jakubas, began to involve a wider group of stock market investors. Against three resolutions As reported by Netia, Sisu requires the court to repeal the three resolutions: approving the Management Board report on the activities of the company in 2015., The adoption of the consolidated report for the last year and discharge for Jakubas, chairman of the supervisory board of telecom and - indirectly - the main shareholder. Family Zbigniew Jakubas controls the Polish Mint, which, in turn, has about 16 percent. Netia shares. 20 percent. the stock has the fund FIP FIZ 11 non-public assets. What is important to the other shareholders, Sisu does not challenge in court the resolutions relating to the separate financial statements and dividend payment. Netia believes action Sisu unfounded and will propose that it be dismissed. It is estimated that all resolutions of the shareholders' meeting has been taken in accordance with the law. "Reasons for challenging only the three above mentioned resolutions are not for the company's fully understandable" - reads the statement signed by comprising the board of Catherine Iwuć and Cezary cottage. SISU action must be read together with the earlier lawsuit filed by the Fund against the company for a group of Mint and FIP's attention. Sisu demands to receive the bodies of voting rights of the shares in Netia. It believes that the values have been acquired in violation of the regulations, because new investors, buying significant blocks of shares, should they announce the call.

Is this a revolt?
- We're nowhere investor. We have a well prepared legal service and assure that the accusations Sisu have no basis. Bought shares over eight months, slowly, 1, 1.5 percent. - He tells us Zambrzycki Gregory, president of the Polish Mint.
- Dispute sued us by Sisu Capital does not have a sequel in court. Not held no hearings and from what I know, there is no deadline - given.
In his opinion, the matter is clear: - That revolt Sisu, which aims to, we offered them redemption package at non-market price. Such proposals have already been submitted to us - he added.
Mint of Poland and FIP appeared in Netia in 2014. Similarly fund of MCI, founded by Tomasz Czechowicz. But he left among shareholders US fund Third Avenue, for a long time looking for a way to liquidate assets.
Which of these shareholders sold qualities, it can not be clearly stated.
It is known, however, that the exchange took place shortly before the takeover by Netia cable TV Vectra. Announced by the cable TV call failed. Gdansk operator second offer to the market is no longer made.
As announced Netia, recently sold part of the shares Mirosław Godlewski, a former president, now an independent member of the supervisory board.
Godlewski, now an investor and expert. TMT Boston Consulting Group, assured us that this has no connection with the situation in the company, only his own plans implemented beyond. Does not comment on whether this is a good time to sell values.

skybluetony176

Otium and SBS&L would be others she has a degree of influence and control over, wouldn't they.

Through Sconcap or whatever they're called I would guess yes. Although I think OSB has pointed out on a different thread that this is historical debt that could be easily written down if they wanted at no real loss to SISU I would think that technically she could still call that in should she want to. I think I'd be right in saying that actually that wouldn't be so different to how they put Ltd in admin. Maybe OSB could clarify?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The debt due from SBS&L to Sconset hasn't been written down. The loss was, if I am right, the original investors in funds A - E being bought out for a nominal sum by Sconset (which basically took place in house). But it is a similar principle to how they arrived at CCFC in 2007. Buy debt in low, let someone else take the hit, then call in or sell the full debt at the original value

But it is only opinion or guesswork but it makes sense I think

kapowaz

They've certainly moved last November to Kensington High Street

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03413843/filing-history

Couldn't tell you if that's downsizing or not or even a worse postcode or not. Certainly doesn't sound as glamorous. I'm visualising (rightly or wrongly) a dingy office with a shared kitchen and toilet above a bookies ;)

Their old address was near Marble Arch in Soho, the new one is Knightsbridge (although being directly on Kensington High Street does indeed mean it’s above shops). Arguably they’re comparable, high-end central London locations — if they were really properly downsizing I would expect them to move east to somewhere like Old Street or the City where there are lots of drab, cheap offices; not further west.

Of course, this is just based on the addresses — who knows what the comparative size of the offices are. The buildings themselves look similar sized, but this type of property are usually split into lots of separate offices.

Brylowes

Their old address was near Marble Arch in Soho, the new one is Knightsbridge (although being directly on Kensington High Street does indeed mean it’s above shops). Arguably they’re comparable, high-end central London locations — if they were really properly downsizing I would expect them to move east to somewhere like Old Street or the City where there are lots of drab, cheap offices; not further west.

Of course, this is just based on the addresses — who knows what the comparative size of the offices are. The buildings themselves look similar sized, but this type of property are usually split into lots of separate offices.
But it's all about the postcode isn't it, a company involved in financial services and handling
Other people's money would need / want a W postcode even if it's a broom cupboard.

kapowaz

But it's all about the postcode isn't it, a company involved in financial services and handling
Other people's money would need / want a W postcode even if it's a broom cupboard.

Not necessarily — most London financial companies are in The City, which has EC-prefixed postcodes. Then there’s everyone over in Canary Wharf, which is in E14. I wouldn’t personally put too much stock in the postcode, I don’t think it’s necessarily indicative of much.

skybluetony176

I don't think it was that long ago SISU had their Mayfair offices returned. Link here http://www.stirlinggrey.co.uk/sisu-capital
Couldn't tell you when it happened but I'm pretty sure someone brought it up on here at the time.

Looking at the link someone put up on here earlier for the company that owns the building of the believed to be new offices they look like very generic pods with shared amenities. I'm sure they're very nice and not cheap but they don't look to compare with the plush office suite of 5000sqft that they seemed to enjoy in Mayfair.

NorthernWisdom

Not necessarily — most London financial companies are in The City, which has EC-prefixed postcodes. Then there’s everyone over in Canary Wharf, which is in E14. I wouldn’t personally put too much stock in the postcode, I don’t think it’s necessarily indicative of much.

Back in the day when I worked in (well, on the outskirts ;) ) of the city, a major investment fund moved its offices to King's Cross.

Still remember the public school educated old boy ringing me up in disgust. "I have to step over needles to get to work, and there are prostitutes and everything around here!" :D

kapowaz

…meanwhile, my employer is looking to move from Bloomsbury to The City and I’m depressed as hell about it. The City is such a gloomy, cultural desert of a place to work. Even Kings Cross is better these days (there’s a lovely canal-side area with astroturf in front of the new St Martins College building, and food stalls and everything…)!

Captain Dart

Or a shared broom cupboard.

Captain Dart

Back in the day when I worked in (well, on the outskirts ;) ) of the city, a major investment fund moved its offices to King's Cross.

Still remember the public school educated old boy ringing me up in disgust. "I have to step over needles to get to work, and there are prostitutes and everything around here!" :D
Yup everything..

Hobo

A bit harsh on Joy

Malaka

Lucky bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread