The Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

I think the 83-86 Umbros would do well as well although there were the FMC remakes knocking around which may reduce demand.

Also the 87 QF shirt was never made available to buy for fans at the time so that should be on the list.

As nice as the FMC ones were they weren't really close to the originals in a lot of ways. I'd certainly love a genuine Umbro remake

Would imagine it's harder to get the licencing for the Umbro and Le Coq ones. Also I'd imagine Hummel would be miffed if we start knocking out kits from their competitors. Pony and Admiral are basically heritage brands now

Ccfcisparks

Nope not restocked and actually taken it off the site completely.

Honestly, if you do a previous kit and ALL sizes sell out, when you release an even more popular one, maybe make enough that don't sell out within an hour?
Yep annoying. I may fit into the small, saw last retro collection were quite generous with their sizing so fingers crossed. If not the yellow will have to make do, or try and buy one off someone on twatter

Tommo1993

Got the away one, which I’ve been after for ages. Was hoping they’d do the 1989-91 away top, but heard this is probably the last retro release. Used my voucher from the Leeds game so basically got Ash the phoenix for free, for the dog.

skybluecam

Got the away one, which I’ve been after for ages. Was hoping they’d do the 1989-91 away top, but heard this is probably the last retro release. Used my voucher from the Leeds game so basically got Ash the phoenix for free, for the dog.
So no restocks?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Large and Extra Large sold out too online :(

Not much demand for Small these days.

gift card time to eat GIF

skybluelee

Glad I got my order in immediately then. Although now I'm paranoid they will cancel mine because they've accepted too many orders. Which wouldn't be a first.

Mucca Mad Boys

Was quite a bit left at about 3:30. I may have took the last medium unless they had more in the boxes behind the tills.

How did your top fit? My away shirt from this season (XL) is on the looser side so I’d get an L if these shirts fit to size.

At Norwich away I seen they had a large retro range with Hummel models stocked. You’d have to think they’ll be rapid restocks.

Calling in a favour from my brother, who’s up the superstore first thing tomorrow.

Tommo1993

How did your top fit? My away shirt from this season (XL) is on the looser side so I’d get an L if these shirts fit to size.

At Norwich away I seen they had a large retro range with Hummel models stocked. You’d have to think they’ll be rapid restocks.

Calling in a favour from my brother, who’s up the superstore first thing tomorrow.

Whats the fit on them like mate?

Tbh there really wasn’t a lot of difference between small and medium. They do seem like standard Hummel sizes 👍🏻

Saddlebrains

Yep annoying. I may fit into the small, saw last retro collection were quite generous with their sizing so fingers crossed. If not the yellow will have to make do, or try and buy one off someone on twatter

This one fits the same as this years shirt. The pony ones were massive

Mucca Mad Boys

FYI - for all those L and XL shopper’s who can’t purchase their size online.

My brother picked me up a home jersey and an away one this morning so the superstore is stocked up.

The shop in town is not stocked though.

I hope this helps someone!

skybluelee

The quality is excellent. The fit exactly like this year's shirts. The colours are a perfect match to my original. Very impressed. Love the Charity Shield walk-out jacket too. All in all worth every penny of the £175 they cost. The wife is less convinced on that last bit though.

Users who are viewing this thread