The Club Shop (12 Viewers)

wingy

https://www.temu.com/ul/kuiper/un9....-LjWM-GwfJn8W7hIgGPuvRAjcRA6RfrBoCsBMQAvD_BwE
Get marketing!

mmttww

Careless parenting.
200.gif

larry_david

28% off the third kit and free delivery at the moment so essentially £36.00 which I may be tempted by

The Pony retro stuff completely disappeared off the site now. Gotta get more of them in, commercial suicide not to.

Bertola

28% off the third kit and free delivery at the moment so essentially £36.00 which I may be tempted by

The Pony retro stuff completely disappeared off the site now. Gotta get more of them in, commercial suicide not to.

There was quite a bit of the Pony stuff in the shop at the ground on Sunday. Managed to get the last purple shirt in large... The rest were either 2 or 3XL

Marty

Is there a code for free delivery, I'm ordering the third shirt but it's charging £6 postage

baldy

Just got the email about the latest range of clothing etc to come out - why use a pic of Zola wearing that checkered top?

Adge

They have got the retro kits in stock again. Had to purchase 2. 🫤

Alkhen

Just noticed these kitsch 80s style shirts pop up in the store. Good plan going down the offsite print on demand route, zero risk. Not my thing but I reckon they will be a slow burn hit with the hipsters 😂

I'd be all over them if they had cheesy shirts like these with cult heroes. I'd have a Huckerby one.

Even crap players like Billy Edge would be funny

1707424194383.png
1707424366978.png
1707424282072.png

Attachments

• 1707424347209.png
    1707424347209.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 37

The Nomad

Just noticed these kitsch 80s style shirts pop up in the store. Good plan going down the offsite print on demand route, zero risk. Not my thing but I reckon they will be a slow burn hit with the hipsters 😂

I'd be all over them if they had cheesy shirts like these with cult heroes. I'd have a Huckerby one.

Even crap players like Billy Edge would be funny

View attachment 33932
View attachment 33935
View attachment 33933
I'm gonna hang fire until the Nii Lamptey one is released.

Alkhen

I'm gonna hang fire until the Nii Lamptey one is released.
Exactly what they should do. Full range of cult heros, hard men and comically crap!

Who would make the list?

Mo Konjic
Krastaneer
Gary Deegan
Kevin Málaga
Aron Gunnarsson
...Robert Jarni

Users who are viewing this thread