The £500 deal (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Is anybody going for this?

I am in two minds - for context a normal season ticket will cost me (one person, no kids) £400. Seriously thinking about it to be fair.

Nick

Administrator
It would be £100 a more for me in the standard area but if I was going to do it I'd move to the Premium Area anyway...

Waiting on finance options.

torchomatic

For a lot of people - myself included - it isn't an option. With the cost of living and increased costs from food to energy, I just cannot afford it.

Grendel

For a lot of people - myself included - it isn't an option. With the cost of living and increased costs from food to energy, I just cannot afford it.

Frankly unless we get promoted this season or its a centre seat I do not see the point

Its really trying to tease out of people some money as we are in the promotion hunt now.

If the seats £400 in an normal season you may as well for the next couple of years put a £50 bet on promotion - you would get better odds

Warwickhunt

Package set for the gambling man! if you ask me

Roger Mellie

Horses for courses I think. I’ve done it as my seat falls into the premium category and I don’t really want to move, so it’s basically £480 v £500, with the £20 really being a bet on us getting promoted in 5 years to return £500. No kids tickets involved so I understand others will have different considerations and concerns. Must admit I was expecting to pay around £400, so I’ve taken a bit of a hit, and no one can guarantee in this climate that you can always do it. Appreciate not everyone either can or will want to. I can see the logic of the pricing in some ways (given the need for investment on the pitch) but it’s also a shame that the fan base is pitched into attrition with the owner (again……) and will doubtless lose some people along the way through individual’s financial necessity and priorities. Just when things were looking up. So very CCFC, isn’t it?

pusbccfc

I'm not but pretty much all who I go with have already got theirs.
They are willing the gamble and see it as an investment.

rob9872

Only a 5 year deal on cbs, can you imagine the uproar if no ground sorted and we go up in year 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Great_Expectations

I have. For various reasons we can’t move from block 20, so for an extra £20 it makes sense.

I’m fortunate in that I only have myself to consider. I was going to get a JSB for my daughter but as she’s only 3 and unlikely to make many games, it’s definitely not worth it.

djr8369

It would be an extra £100 for me so probably not worth it, although if we did go up it’s a good deal. Then again might move to the premium zone, in which case it’s a no brainer. I can’t decide.

edgy

It would be £100 a more for me in the standard area but if I was going to do it I'd move to the Premium Area anyway...

Waiting on finance options.

If I read it correctly, there isnt finance options available on the £500 Prem Package.

rhino1002

It will interesting to see if the club release the numbers who have taken up the offer when it closes on Monday
I and my two brothers have renewed as the premium ticket

SkyBlueSoul

If I read it correctly, there isnt finance options available on the £500 Prem Package.
Out of interest, where did it say that? Can't find it in the announcement article, but it doesn't give me the option when it's in my basket. Probably not viable for me if I can't split it up.

edgy

Out of interest, where did it say that? Can't find it in the announcement article, but it doesn't give me the option when it's in my basket. Probably not viable for me if I can't split it up.
It doesnt specifically say it. More of a deduction.

£500 deal only available until Monday 2.59pm. And finance options "to be annouced".

But obviously if you have the option of a credit card, then its the same if not better than the clubs finance.

SBbucks

I am in two minds - for context a normal season ticket will cost me (one person, no kids) £400. Seriously thinking about it to be fair.

I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that it gives them another tier of supporters to prioritise (for scarce away tickets, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomS91

I am. It is a bit of a gamble but I have faith in the way we're doing things and don't think it's unrealistic we'll get to the Premier League in 5 years. Also there are no guarantees as far as I'm aware that standard zone tickets will remain at £400. So I'm expecting the amount I'm gambling each year to decrease.

Macca1987

I will be in the Premium Zone and will purchase the £500 ticket, but would be angry if they decided to put us that do this, into another higher away ticket allocation. I think the current way for away tickets works quite well at the moment, and would alienate more fans than it pleases

Robinshio

i sit in block 20, so a £20 difference for me - why wouldnt I - with a slight chance of getting a freebie, and as long as we dont get relegated, there will almost certainly be a saving over the 5 years as the £480 increases

rob9872

Would the deal also still apply if Doug was to sell up?
I would assume not. No guarantees - remember the seat licences?

Reactions: AOM

Warwickhunt

Got one , moved to premium as they won't let me renew in my block
At least if we don't go up I know I've got a good seat for £500 per season for the next 5 years
i was thinking the same!

Sky Blue Harry H

Quick question, as I've had a hard day. Am I able to buy a £400 early bird ticket yet? I suspect not, as I have an existing seat in Block 31 and want to move. Secondly, have they said when the Early Bird offer ends?

Edit: scratch the above. I've just read up, and the answer is No !! I'll sit and wait.

Last edited:

cooperskyblue

I'm tempted. Issue I've got is I'm in Block 28 which I can't buy in. And some friends sat in Block A which also now doesn't exist as that's been turned into corporate so we are without our seats but the availability so is sparse because every other ST holder had their seat held meanwhile ours was just taken away.

And where we would like to seat is full so it's a tough one to decide.

The price definitely is worth it in a premium zone. Will weigh it up.

Users who are viewing this thread