The £500 deal (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

long way home

Why on earth would they do that, it is a gamble offered before we know whether we are in the playoffs and the limited numbers also limits the cost to the club if the gamble pays off.

Ermm, what's that you were saying..

Im also not surprised by who liked your comment, i wouldnt take that as validation by the way. Anything i put up he normally remarks or likes a rebuttal..

Saddlebrains

The inability to put the standard and family zone tickets on sale is worrying me

Why firstly

And secondly the cynic in me says its because if we get promoted they'll whack the prices up more

Bugsy

The inability to put the standard and family zone tickets on sale is worrying me

Why firstly

And secondly the cynic in me says its because if we get promoted they'll whack the prices up more

Saddlebrains......... worried.....Never :ROFLMAO:

SBbucks

Initially I felt a bit fed up with the cost of the ST's, as I'm in the 60-64 age category. However, I reflected and felt I'd had such a very good deal for the past few seasons, that it would be churlish not to back the club. Hence, I've bought a Premier League package. PUSB's

Likewise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

We sit in block 18....my ticket is standard zone. Will pay the extra £100 for my premier league ticket. but not paying the extra £275 for my sons..(once I have paid my CC Bill off). Not cheap all these away days and nights.

theferret

This is interesting, based on adult pricing and excludes family zones which many clubs offer. Suggests we're one of the most expensive, but not much in it. That Huddersfield price is mad:

SkyBlueSoul

Well yes - I just mean if the club genuinely thought we were going up this season they wouldn’t be offering the chance to claim free STs in the event of promotion a few days before the playoffs!
It still makes sense though. Going up means a guaranteed ~£100m even if you come straight back down so the £2.5m they'd have to give back to the fans would be nothing in the grand scheme of things.

shmmeee

Our most expensive ticket (if you ignore the £500 offer) compares relatively well to those.

Just thinking out loud, but wouldn’t you want your top end to be as high as possible to catch as much as possible from richer fans, but keep the low end as low as possible to bring in numbers?

Sky Blue Pete

Just thinking out loud, but wouldn’t you want your top end to be as high as possible to catch as much as possible from richer fans, but keep the low end as low as possible to bring in numbers?
That’s the balance
Doug all over maximising revenue from the richest fans

NorthernWisdom

I don't know. There's also an argument that if you make the increase something that's attainable, people are more likely to spend the higher figure than the lower, if it's not eye watering to improve what you have.

Grendel

theferret

I agree, but we have a very large corporate area compared to other clubs, so we kind of do this already. You can't make block 20 that much more expensive, it just wouldn't offer enough added value.

D_Boult

Well, I've been keeping any eye and procrastinating and they have been slowly selling... So I stopped procrastinating.

GaryJones

How clever do I feel buying 4 of these now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread