Taxi Ordered from East anglia (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Agree I suppose, but I mean I personally don’t think his name is being seriously considered by Norwich officially. I do think we are as likely to be premier league as them next season. Just feel like achieving what he possibly could this season after taking over a L2 bound mess will mean more to him right now than £££.
I don’t think he’s being seriously considered either but the money (likely millions) would come first for him, IMO.

WestEndAgro

Robins has no top flight management experience which is surely what Norwich need.
Not really because they seem to be quite happy going up and down, as long as they are ahead of Ipswich, Norwich are a nothing club with little or no aspirations.
Let me add that i can't see it happening.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not really because they seem to be quite happy going up and down, as long as they are ahead of Ipswich, Norwich are a nothing club with little or no aspirations.
Let me add that i can't see it happening.

Didn’t they finish third in the Premier League one year? 2 League Cups too back when it was a considered a big trophy

Grendel

Didn’t they finish third in the Premier League one year? 2 League Cups too back when it was a considered a big trophy

Beat Bayern Munich over two legs in Europe as well

Brighton Sky Blue

Unrelated but without looking, which British side is the only one with a 100% record against Barcelona in European competition?

Grendel

Evo1883

I don't think it will happen , but there is a slight worry in the back of my mind

Would genuinely be gutted if he went tbh

Grendel

It’s where your favourite ex Coventry striker is now

Ah so now Danny can use that fact - I see it now “the only club who have a 100% record against Barcelona signed him - he’s better than Dion Dublin - FACT - support the lads (but not Sheaf)

Grendel

I don't think it will happen , but there is a slight worry in the back of my mind

Would genuinely be gutted if he went tbh

Wed survive - the bigger issue is taking all his staff - which he would

Viveash is the brains behind the operation

He’s not going anyway

Evo1883

Wed survive - the bigger issue is taking all his staff - which he would

Viveash is the brains behind the operation

He’s not going anyway

Should he go ( I'm in agreement he won't) it will probably be the most important managerial appointment for many years here as it couldn't just be anybody could it .. the one that could replicate the system and played it for years is about to sign on at Middlesborough ( wilder )

We wouldnt want a complete upheaval

rob9872

Where is East Angular?

Travs

They had a fantastic run Brian Gunn in goal and indeed finished 3rd in the first season of the Premier league

I remember that first season. We were also flying high early on. I remember we played Norwich early on, a real top of the league clash... i was away from Coventry that weekend but the game was live on Radio5, which was a massive novelty back then, we didn't often get such a billing.

Users who are viewing this thread