Taxi Ordered from East anglia (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel

The article as ever doesn’t match the headline

Terry Gibson's perm

All the usual names would be dragged out Hughton and that crew.

The Blackpool manager would do ok.

Londonccfcfan

This would definately be someone who has an ethos of bringing academy talent through, play a good brand of football.

Robins would tick all the boxes, imo. But theres no way he would leave this project now. SISU would not let that happen, the biggest masterstroke by them was bringing in Robins in. Would be catastrophe if they let him go. Doesnt matter for whatever compensation.

We cant replace Robins.

cc84cov

This would definately be someone who has an ethos of bringing academy talent through, play a good brand of football.

Robins would tick all the boxes, imo. But theres no way he would leave this project now. SISU would not let that happen, the biggest masterstroke by them was bringing in Robins in. Would be catastrophe if they let him go. Doesnt matter for whatever compensation.

We cant replace Robins.
As we know with SISU money talks,can’t see it happening

Grendel

We cant replace Robins.

he definitely would leave as he’d get a contract for several million - they won’t want him though so it doesn’t matter

Grendel

It's possible he can't take another job for a while
Sometimes dismissal agreements stipulate this
But he seemed to be pretty sick of managing by the time he was sacked so he may want time out anyway

true

Grendel

If they allow Robins out and their back up is not great can we start the sisu out movement again

He won’t go but let’s be honest if they want him he goes clubs can’t hold onto to
Managers who want out - may even be in a contract anyway

SlowerThanPlatt

Not quite sure what I’m reading here. You don’t get to stipulate how much you get for a manager like a player, it would be compensation depending on the contract length.

Tommo1993

Robins one step away from achieving what was unthinkable to us a few years ago. Keeping Norwich up will be far FAR harder than taking us up this season. Money talks but I’m sure he won’t want it if offered.

Terry_dactyl

As has been said, if Norwich seriously want Robins, it’s more or less certain that he would go. The idea that he would stay here out of some sense of loyalty or to finish the job he started is fanciful.

Thankfully it appears that they want someone else.

Sick Boy

Robins one step away from achieving what was unthinkable to us a few years ago. Keeping Norwich up will be far FAR harder than taking us up this season. Money talks but I’m sure he won’t want it if offered.
Of course he’d want it, it’s naive to think otherwise.

Tommo1993

Of course he’d want it, it’s naive to think otherwise.

Agree I suppose, but I mean I personally don’t think his name is being seriously considered by Norwich officially. I do think we are as likely to be premier league as them next season. Just feel like achieving what he possibly could this season after taking over a L2 bound mess will mean more to him right now than £££.

Users who are viewing this thread