Sydney Attack (2 Viewers)

Otis

It's just sad and factually incorrect when people just assume that violent act is islamic terrorism
It is very sad. It's often the first consideration in people's minds though.

Always best to keep an open mind and wait for the facts I feel. So much misinformation out there these days.

We can't just think "terrorism" and "terrorism equals Islam."

Grendel

It's just sad and factually incorrect when people just assume that violent act is islamic terrorism

says the one known terrorist sympathiser on this forum

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A wellesbourne market Andrew Tate. I read your Twitter and the synopsis for your book before you hid it a couple of years ago.

Captain Cuck you’d probably call it

That's disappointing. You've obviously had a few beers (something which you seem to do with a concerning amount of regularity) and come on here thinking you can get away with making a cheap shot, then not had the balls to follow through with it properly. I've liked your input as a poster on here over the years, and listening to your stories about life etc, but I've expected a bit more from you and you're being out of order.

Having a go at my book though, that was based off and inspired by a really hard time in my life, is just unnecessary. It has helped many people across the world (some of whom are on here) and took a lot for me to not only open up, but to put the work in and make it real. Not sure what your angle is there really. I haven't had twitter for ten years plus either.

clint van damme

Ignored? It's all over the news.

And trying to defend settlers, fuck me.
They destroyvpeoples homes and take their land. They're terrorists,
And they're supported b convictedy terrorists in the Israeli government.

I suppose youd willingl let them take your home? These American and European 'Israelis'.

Otis

Google Palestinian on Israeli violence on the West Bank - or anywhere in Israel for that matter.

How come the Aussie Church attack is being ignored?
As per usual, I myself, am waiting for more info.

It's very much in my mind and at the moment, it's puzzlement as to what has gone on.

Awful as it was, no-one was killed either. All were "non-life threatening injuries". Massive difference between that and several people stabbed to death.

Have just looked this morning and now see, it HAS been deemed a terrorist attack.

Sensible people on here don't just jump to conclusions.

As Clint has said, the attack on Israel was sick and awful, but the response from Israeli forces on innocent Palestinians has been just as bad and in fact, worse, due to the sheer volume of people that have been indiscriminately killed.

Last figure I heard was that 65% of those killed were women and children. 😢

Otis

And I think this below is why the authorities are a bit reticent to just say it's a terrorist attack and by a Muslim.

Graphic videos of the attack - and the aftermath - spread like wildfire on social media on Monday night, drawing an angry crowd to the Assyrian Orthodox Church, which is about 35km south-west of the city centre.

There the crowd - hundreds of people - violently clashed with police, who were guarding the church where the attacker was being treated by paramedics.

Two officers were injured, one with a broken jaw after he was hit with a brick and fence palings, and 10 police cars destroyed. The violence similarly left paramedics fearing for their safety and "holed up" inside the church for more than three hours.

Sometimes it's a good idea to get your facts straight and its clearly dangerous for the authorities to just release information early.

clint van damme

And I think this below is why the authorities are a bit reticent to just say it's a terrorist attack and by a Muslim.

Graphic videos of the attack - and the aftermath - spread like wildfire on social media on Monday night, drawing an angry crowd to the Assyrian Orthodox Church, which is about 35km south-west of the city centre.

There the crowd - hundreds of people - violently clashed with police, who were guarding the church where the attacker was being treated by paramedics.

Two officers were injured, one with a broken jaw after he was hit with a brick and fence palings, and 10 police cars destroyed. The violence similarly left paramedics fearing for their safety and "holed up" inside the church for more than three hours.

Sometimes it's a good idea to get your facts straight and its clearly dangerous for the authorities to just release information early.

Just seen footage of him grinning as he was arrested, evil looking fucker.
Weird that this seems to have caused civil unrest but the shopping mall attacks didn't.

skybluetony176

Weird that this seems to have caused civil unrest but the shopping mall attacks didn't.
Could be an upswell of feelings boiling to the top because of the 2 attacks but also this might be a community response. From what I’ve read this is a minority Christian group made up mostly of Christian refugees from Syria and Iraq, this attack might have more to do with colour of skin than religion. It could be a response to a longer period of abuse that reached a tipping point with the attack on their community leader.

clint van damme

Also strange that there's no uproar about what's happening to Armenian Christians in Israel.
It's almost as if certain people don't care who's been persecuted but care more about who's doing the persecuting.

Who'd have thought it?!

skybluetony176

Also strange that there's no uproar about what's happening to Armenian Christians in Israel.
It's almost as if certain people don't care who's been persecuted but care more about who's doing the persecuting.

Who'd have thought it?!
The more you read about Israel the more you realise that everyone except liberal Jews get a hard time including other Jewish minorities. Take the Hasidic Jews for instance. Descendants of the original Jewish settlers who never left what is now known as Israel and lived in relative piece and harmony pre the creation of Israel. They’ve always been exempt from national service based on religious grounds but are now fighting to retain that status, their is now a volunteer outfit that partakes in non military activities in an effort to appease the government but the liberals in charge are persistent in making all Hasidic Jews do military service.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Kind of relates back to what I was saying yesterday. No angry mobs for a stabbing attack in the same city where people actually died - why?

Probably because Australia is one of the more bigoted racist nations on the planet........bonza.

Grendel

Not really that surprising

skybluetony176

So, the it was a Jew story came from a known Russian propagandist. Even some news outlets apparently went with it, which is shocking given the source. You’d think that they’d know better. Always best to wait for the details and not jump to conclusions. In fairness to the Sydney police they seemed to recognise early doors that not only was it not motivated by a religious ideology they also quickly identified that being female was the main factor in motivation for the attacks.

David O'Day

Bit more background:

You really should not post known bullshitters like Oli London as what he says isn't really true.

She's pro Assad and no ones friend on the left but she did not actually "name" the falsely accused person, she retweeted someone else much later.

Also he says his sources but doesn't link to them and I can't find links that actually say what he says they do. Closest is a third party show said they would arrange a lawyer for him, not that he is planning to sue anyone.

Harry Krishner

Ignored? It's all over the news.

And trying to defend settlers, fuck me.
They destroyvpeoples homes and take their land. They're terrorists,
And they're supported b convictedy terrorists in the Israeli government.

I suppose youd willingl let them take your home? These American and European 'Israelis'.

Yes, I would tend to side with the "settlers" as you call them.

I appreciate the trauma of West Bank Arabs, but feel very strongly that the Israelis have be left with little choice after a millenia of ethnic cleansing carried out by those same Arabs against non-Muslims. It's hard and unpleasant, but what choice have they got if they are to keep a homeland? The boot, for once, is on the other foot.

People in Europe seem to be largely unaware that our history consists of repeated Islamic incursions into "Christendom" as it was then known. The Ottomans defeated outside Vienna and the Moors turfed out of Spain - eventually. These are the big battles, but there are also the continued smaller ones such as the Armenians (take your pick, but most recently Nagorno-Karabakh), the Serbs in Kososvo (once theirs as they rightly maintain), Yazidis and Christians under IS - and uncounted smaller local squabbles. The pattern of Islamic incursion into non-Muslim territory is broadly the same.

Oh - and the church attacker in Sydney turned out to be Muslim - surprise, surprise!

clint van damme

Yes, I would tend to side with the "settlers" as you call them.

I appreciate the trauma of West Bank Arabs, but feel very strongly that the Israelis have be left with little choice after a millenia of ethnic cleansing carried out by those same Arabs against non-Muslims. It's hard and unpleasant, but what choice have they got if they are to keep a homeland? The boot, for once, is on the other foot.

People in Europe seem to be largely unaware that our history consists of repeated Islamic incursions into "Christendom" as it was then known. The Ottomans defeated outside Vienna and the Moors turfed out of Spain - eventually. These are the big battles, but there are also the continued smaller ones such as the Armenians (take your pick, but most recently Nagorno-Karabakh), the Serbs in Kososvo (once theirs as they rightly maintain), Yazidis and Christians under IS - and uncounted smaller local squabbles. The pattern of Islamic incursion into non-Muslim territory is broadly the same.

Oh - and the church attacker in Sydney turned out to be Muslim - surprise, surprise!

What choice have they got?
How about they didn't kill the two state solution with an assasination and promote hamas to further kill of the idea?

And if you don't like attacks on places of worship by terrorists you really shouldn't be siding with Ben Gvir.

Edit - and if you want to talk history as far back as the Ottomans you perhaps should research the place of Jews in that empire.
As for Armenians, what is happening to Armenian christians in Israel?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread