Sydney Attack (1 Viewer)

Grendel

5 dead 4 injured - one a 9 month old baby

Terrorism act suspected - shopping mall in the Jewish area of the City

OffenhamSkyBlue

NB Terrorism defined by political or religious motivation, not simply terrifying the living shit out of thousands of people going about their daily business.
Bizarre, but there you go ...
Horrific, and brought to a swifter end than it could have been by the rapid actions of a lone woman police inspector who was in the vicinity, ran towards danger and shot the c**t dead when he raised his knife to her.

Nick

Administrator
Seen some videos on social media of the public getting stuck in. Aussies don't mess about do they. Fair play to them.

David O'Day

People who indiscriminately kill have mental health problems more often than not, it's not a conspiracy

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
The police say they know him and the fact he seems to have been been at the shopping centre and then left and came back armed doesn't point to terrorism

But I just think people should wait until all evidence is in and has been looked at properly.

Grendel

People who indiscriminately kill have mental health problems more often than not, it's not a conspiracy

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Unless it’s Thomas Maer

ccfc922

Normally mental health when he’s not

That's kind of how it works. If you kill someone cus you're a nutter, you're a nutter.

If you kill someone in the name of Allah, or for a cause, it's terrorism.

It's just fitting that he's been killed by a woman, no heaven and 40 virgins for him the c**t.

SBT

Terrorism act suspected - shopping mall in the Jewish area of the City
Think we are due another visit from the religion of peace soon
Ah the old mental health chestnut? Guessing he was Muslim?
Jewish guy apparently.
Do people not feel embarrassed jumping into these threads time and time again to suggest there’s some kind of religious/ideological element to attacks like these before they have any idea who’s behind them?

lordsummerisle

Do people not feel embarrassed jumping into these threads time and time again to suggest there’s some kind of religious/ideological element to attacks like these before they have any idea who’s behind them?

Was named(incorrectly), in the media as a Danny Cohen at the time I posted it.

lordsummerisle

Which reputable source fed you that name?

Wasn't fucking fed anything, read it.

Think Channel 7 in Australia came up with it, them others followed too, Australian Guardian one I think i saw it on their live feed, but all deleted once it became obvious it wasn't the Jewish guy named.

Grendel

Not really. Frank Gardener stated he believed it was the most likely reason

With respect I view his sources and input a bit higher than a hack for the BG

SBT

Not really. Frank Gardener stated he believed it was the most likely reason

With respect I view his sources and input a bit higher than a hack for the BG
Who is Frank Gardener? Clearly he was wrong - you’re never beating the allegations at this rate.

clint van damme

Who is Frank Gardener? Clearly he was wrong - you’re never beating the allegations at this rate.

He's the BBCs security correspondent. He's very good though clearly got it very wrong on this occasion.

Grendel

Frank Gardner and I say I respect his sources. He has a bit more experience I. Journalism than you Scoop. Wasn’t your biggest story when you find the local pie and mash shop caused a bout of E Coli in Southend?

SBT

He's the BBCs security correspondent. He's very good though clearly got it very wrong on this occasion.
That would be Frank Gardner.

I don’t see any of these claims from him anywhere online - I assume he’s deleted them in embarrassment. Maybe Grendel will do the same now he’s been duped?

Grendel

That would be Frank Gardner.

I don’t see any of these claims from him anywhere online - I assume he’s deleted them in embarrassment. Maybe Grendel will do the same now he’s been duped?

He said it on the BBC news yesterday morning - Terrorism Act suspected

Got out of bed the wrong way this morning scoop?

Users who are viewing this thread