Match Thread Swindon v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 6th Aug (15:00 Kick Off) (1 Viewer)

Marty

Weren't looking forward to this season at all, woke up with a buzz today, can't wait.

Going for a 3-2 loss though, with the back line we have I just can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

skybluepm2

Everything else is forgotten for today, optimism is back if only until 4:45! What a glorious day for an away victory! Heading off in an hour or so. Where are the SBA meeting for a beer or 2 pre match?!

RCC

Willis
Ricketts
Harries

Rose
Haynes

Ghadzev
Rose

Jones
Sordell
Reid

Swindon 1-2 City. Jodi Jones MOTM setting up both.

Come on you Blue Boys!!!

James Smith

Really hoping to kick off the season with a win and a smile. 2-0 to us.

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User
Just having a wee browse at the Swindon forum, they seem rather optimistic. Somebody has clearly watched us before, citing a 2-1 win to Swindon after we lead for 80 minutes! Even with the first day optimism, I laughed quite heartily!

Lets hope we enjoy the season lads. All the best to those travelling.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just got to the Merlin pub its empty only about 15 city in here !!

Brylowes

I'm changing my plea, said 2-1 loss the other day but an unexpected and probably unwarranted
Wave of optimism is surging through me today, so it's now 2-1 City.
Wish I was there , but for the SBA that are "well done"and hoping they do the Biz for ya, and
Safe journeys one and all.PUSB
Sordel and Gadz for the goals. :):)

Samo

Everything else is forgotten for today, optimism is back if only until 4:45! What a glorious day for an away victory! Heading off in an hour or so. Where are the SBA meeting for a beer or 2 pre match?!

RCC

Willis
Ricketts
Harries

Rose
Haynes

Ghadzev
Rose

Jones
Sordell
Reid

Swindon 1-2 City. Jodi Jones MOTM setting up both.

Come on you Blue Boys!!!

Rose gets about doesn't he? :joyful:

steve82

Starting to buzz now... Season begins!!! No idea on the result but we usually start a season well... Don't we!

vow

Come on with the team news already!!!

AFCCOVENTRY

Town starting XI: Vigouroux, Barry, Thompson (C), Sendles-White, Brophy, Rodgers, Kasim, Thomas, Doughty, Goddard, Obika #STFC

Users who are viewing this thread