Surprise surprise SISU resort to courts again (3 Viewers)

Hobo

Read the news you cretin.
What news? What significant news has broken that moves it forward...SISU going to court? Wake me up when they have won!

fernandopartridge

The example given is if Sisu win the case.

I also think Nick replied with more dignity to 'No future with SISU' earlier post. An individual died as a result.
Please think before posting. Point scoring is not important.

We are all city fans and there have been calls for a more united front this week.

You've made an assumption. There is a story today (not related to the story I believe you refer) where the council admits shortcomings in an area more important than where a football team plays.

Good point scoring though.

Skybluesquirrel

You've made an assumption. There is a story today (not related to the story I believe you refer) where the council admits shortcomings in an area more important than where a football team plays.

Good point scoring though.

Wasn't trying to score points. Suggesting thinking before posting applies across the board.

Made the same assumption as Nick by the looks of it. I haven't seen any reports involving the councils shortcomings today. Apologies.

Astute

I'm not arguing or disagreeing about the rent. Absolutely not. However, ACL are no angels. Firstly they reneged on the deal over the ACL mortgage and then tried to force a change of ownership. Don't get me wrong SISU are shit owners but that is one of the reasons why the Council not NOT be involved with the stadium; the power to force out the owners of the club should not be the remit of the council.

Quite a poor argument really Torch.

What are the details of the mortgage that you are saying about? Tried to force a change of ownership? If that was of SISU just about all of us would have been happy with it if true. And are you backing SISU to do a forced sale for less than the price of the mortgage?

So are you saying it was wrong of CCC to try and get rid of SISU who have nearly destroyed our club and took them to Northampton? Are you another one who has been brainwashed by Joy?

bigfatronssba

it was wrong for the council to try to oust sisu when they didnt have a fucking clue how to do it.

Do you have evidence of the council doing this?

Perhaps you should pass this information on to the authorities.

italiahorse

We are going round in circles.

We all would have been happy if the Council managed to get rid of Sisu and bring in someone to bring both the club and the stadium together.

The documentation would suggest that the company they were putting into administration (Ltd) possessed the players, their registrations and the golden share.

It looks like SISU plan predicted this move would happen once they stopped paying the rent. They managed to move these assets despite the club already informing the FL that everything was in Ltd.

blueflint

Not really, I don't see either as we. I just see the club and fans as we. I think people are only saying that as it is against sisu. I don't see many counting the council as we when it comes to mp dodgy expenses and other council outrages.

didn't know councillors were mp.s now nick they represent you and try to run a tight ship to keep where possible your costs down(they don't always succeed) they deserve some credit m8

Warwickhunt

they want the minutes of the closed door council meeting regarding the decision to fund the £14million & also the Coopers Lybrand review of the ACL finances at the time to placed before the judge! they are assuming that they contain the evidence that its was an illegal use of tax payers money. The Council should publish the minutes of this meeting in the telegraph and that would blow SISU out of the water providing it does not prove their point that is?

italiahorse

No, you don't say, shock horror.

I doubt the collective interlect of this Forum's members could sort out a night of sordid sex in a brothel.

We are powerless in this situation as SISU don't care what we think.
As for the collective intellect of this forum, the more intelligent contributions (like mine) are more than wiped out by less intelligent contributions (like yours). So I agree. :)

Hugh Jarse

As for the collective intellect of this forum, the more intelligent contributions (like mine) are more than wiped out by less intelligent contributions (like yours). So I agree.

Ordinarily I would have a war of words with you but I'm in a good mood and my father always told me never to start a fight with an unarmed man so, on the occasion, I'll leave you to bask in your own self importance.

italiahorse

Ordinarily I would have a war of words with you but I'm in a good mood and my father always told me never to start a fight with an unarmed man so, on the occasion, I'll leave you to bask in your own self importance.

He told you to start a fight with an armed man ?

ecky

Surely it going to court is a good thing? Will either get thrown out or investigated? If they don't have a leg to stand on it will be thrown out straight away won't it and cost sisu loads in fees? Surely a good thing for nopm?

I wish some legal body would investigate all the bowel movements of sisu over the last 5 years, there is a lot of the brown stuff that needs to be waded through!

CCFCSteve

I just find it amazing that people who have been involved in such dubious behaviour/practices have the audacity to take the council to court for undertaking an action that would actually benefit the club !!!!!

As has been stated in court, the council had to step in because sisu stopped payin the rent (itself illegal/breach of contract etc). The council missed a trick though, if I was them I'd be focussing peoples attention on the fact that by refinancing they were able to offer the club a far more attractive rent deal.

Most tenants would have appreciated this fact, however, this again highlights there must be ulterior motives !!!!

It's a disgrace. And for people to support this action and the subsequent waste of taxpayers money (and ultimately our clubs money as im sure it will be added to the new tab !!!) having to defend it, is just as disappointing.

skybluefred

I just find it amazing that people who have been involved in such dubious behaviour/practices have the audacity to take the council to court for undertaking an action that would actually benefit the club !!!!!

As has been stated in court, the council had to step in because sisu stopped payin the rent (itself illegal/breach of contract etc). The council missed a trick though, if I was them I'd be focussing peoples attention on the fact that by refinancing they were able to offer the club a far more attractive rent deal.

Most tenants would have appreciated this fact, however, this again highlights there must be ulterior motives !!!!

It's a disgrace. And for people to support this action and the subsequent waste of taxpayers money (and ultimately our clubs money as im sure it will be added to the new tab !!!) having to defend it, is just as disappointing.

On occasions like this I wish I used bad language,I don't, so will have to make do with it's an absolute disgrace.

I don't think it would be appropriate in this thread for the main one to be honest but without naming things there was one all over national news recently with the council under the spotlight.

A council outrage is something they have set out to do, not the fact they could not spot some very bad people. SISU set out to move us to northampton and the majority of fans think they are bad people.

Users who are viewing this thread