Sunderland crowd.. (2 Viewers)

dadgad

So much is wrong with America, why do the UK follow the US down the same miserable routes that create such an uneven and fractured society. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this sort of nonsense at the big 6 clubs in the Prem but doubt it will get as far down as the Coventry City’s .
There is already a version in Spain whereby pricing increases dramatically for the visit of Real and Atletico Madrid and Barca.
This; the ‘race to the bottom’ ‘zero hour contracts’, monopolies by global corps, succession of stupid spineless U.K. govts taking it up the arse for decades.
Britain is barely a country anymore, merely an aircraft carrier for the us military/industrial complex.

Ashdown

This; the ‘race to the bottom’ ‘zero hour contracts’, monopolies by global corps, succession of stupid spineless U.K. govts taking it up the arse for decades.
Britain is barely a country anymore, merely an aircraft carrier for the us military/industrial complex.
Not to mention a distribution facility for the Chinese manufacturers and a great source of income for our foreign owned energy companies. Add to that the playground of Arab, Russian and other dubious billionaires and we just about have it.

Brylowes

Not to mention a distribution facility for the Chinese manufacturers and a great source of income for our foreign owned energy companies. Add to that the playground of Arab, Russian and other dubious billionaires and we just about have it.
All this and they keep telling us we’re the 5th richest country in the world ‘like it’s something we should all be proud of.
It would truly be something to shout about if it were being used to fund vital public services, feed hungry children, improve public transport and public amenities.
Another massive black hole in council budgets just announced, so expect everything to get even worse over the next few years.

Calista

They were on sale for a while and everyone had chance to buy them.

If Adele has tickets for sale and you leave them too late to buy and they sell out do you blame Adele or do you take responsibility and say it’s your own fault for not getting them earlier.

The next option is buy your kid a JSB membership and take them for a tenner.
Adele can't make extra tickets available by opening more blocks, but CCFC can. If Pete had got in in time, by definition somebody else and their kid(s) would have missed out, and now be having to pay vastly more and it would be 'their fault'. If I understand it correctly, the club has elected not to extend availability even though there's capacity.

hamertime

Adele can't make extra tickets available by opening more blocks, but CCFC can. If Pete had got in in time, by definition somebody else and their kid(s) would have missed out, and now be having to pay vastly more and it would be 'their fault'. If I understand it correctly, the club has elected not to extend availability even though there's capacity.
We were speaking in relation to kids season tickets in the family zone mate which were capped. Everyone had chance to buy them. It is Pete's fault. Why dont people just take responsibility for their lives instead of having to blame or moan about something or someone.

Last edited:

Astute

All this and they keep telling us we’re the 5th richest country in the world ‘like it’s something we should all be proud of.
It would truly be something to shout about if it were being used to fund vital public services, feed hungry children, improve public transport and public amenities.
Another massive black hole in council budgets just announced, so expect everything to get even worse over the next few years.
In the UK we're shafted from all sides and made a slave to the system. We're made to feel rich with having excessively expensive housing because the values constantly go up yet spend most of our working life paying for it unless you get the right house early on.

5th richest country in the world? Depends what stats you use. GDP per capita or per person. Manufacturing doesn't come into it much. It's financial services. So the select few get rich where the majority struggle.

hamertime

In the UK we're shafted from all sides and made a slave to the system. We're made to feel rich with having excessively expensive housing because the values constantly go up yet spend most of our working life paying for it unless you get the right house early on.

5th richest country in the world? Depends what stats you use. GDP per capita or per person. Manufacturing doesn't come into it much. It's financial services. So the select few get rich where the majority struggle.
We are slaves, in a taxed rat race.

Your wake up in your taxed house, you get in your taxed car and go fill up with taxed petrol. You might buy some taxed fags or a can of taxed coke. You go to work all day to be taxed. You go home and watch your taxed tele and repeat until you die. You then die and your house is taxed before your kids can have the money.

Astute

Your wake up in your taxed house, you get in your taxed car and go fill up with taxed petrol. You might buy some taxed fags or a can of taxed coke. You go to work all day to be taxed. You go home and watch your taxed tele and repeat until you die. You then die and your house is taxed before your kids can have the money.
Yet you have a go at anyone who couldn't afford season tickets as soon as they're released.and quite quickly taken off sale.

win9nut

If you are throwing numbers around, surely you should throw in the weeks when tickets = 0% of income. Probably makes it more like 3.5% at Cat A prices.
Let’s just agree that I’m lazy so I won’t…
lazy scott pilgrim GIF

hamertime

Yet you have a go at anyone who couldn't afford season tickets as soon as they're released.and quite quickly taken off sale.
No I don’t like blame merchants. They could have afforded kids season tickets but they couldn’t get organised enough to get them in time. Tax you cannot avoid.

Brylowes

No no no….this can’t be right, we’re governed by the Party of low taxation 😂

Astute

No I don’t like blame merchants. They could have afforded kids season tickets but they couldn’t get organised enough to get them in time. Tax you cannot avoid.
Think you need a reality check.

Something like 40% or more people in the UK live payday to payday. Even higher when they have kids. Summer is the worse time for families financially. No school so extra childcare costs. Annual holiday if they can afford it. Extra days out to keep kids occupied. Then you had a very small window to get cheaper season tickets.

As usual those with money get the cheaper deals. Those struggling at this time of the year or those without means to pay in one go have to pay more.

Fair?

MalcSB

Something like 40% or more people in the UK live payday to payday. Even higher when they have kids. Summer is the worse time for families financially. No school so extra childcare costs. Annual holiday if they can afford it. Extra days out to keep kids occupied. Then you had a very small window to get cheaper season tickets.

As usual those with money get the cheaper deals. Those struggling at this time of the year or those without means to pay in one go have to pay more.

Fair?
Even communism doesn’t end up being fair.

Ashdown

Fair?
If you weren’t so handsome mate and had such a desirable cock you wouldn’t have so many kids 😃

Astute

If you weren’t so handsome mate and had such a desirable cock you wouldn’t have so many kids 😃
Had my nuts cracked before we found out about my little boy. We decided to have another go 2 weeks before my op. Both in our 40's where you're supposed to struggle. Youngest daughter 14 months older.

Takes after me. 13 years old. 5'10" and his size 10 shoes are getting a bit small 😳

hamertime

Fair?
Pete’s only had since he bought the last season ticket over a year ago to get the money sorted for the new one😂.

The problem with todays society too many people want to blame everyone else but themselves. People need to take responsibility for their own lives.

Astute

Pete’s only had since he bought the last season ticket over a year ago to get the money sorted for the new one😂.

The problem with todays society too many people want to blame everyone else but themselves. People need to take responsibility for their own lives.
And too many people don't consider the difficulties others have.

'I'm OK Jack. Your problems are your fault'

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

King out, I expect to turn up at 2:59 and have no problem being in my seat for kick off

Yeah you could under SISU with 10k gates, but not now under Doug King 👑

Astute

You buy his season tickets then hero.
I spent the last few years in the UK doing charity work. It helped me forget my own problems.

I'm ashamed to say but I had views not as bad as yours but still nowhere near reality. Some people even look as though they have the perfect life but once you get to know them you struggle to understand how they continue.

It helped me realise how much of a dickhead I have been at times in the past. I hope I'm a better person for the experience. And hopefully one day you will learn too.

Brylowes

I spent the last few years in the UK doing charity work. It helped me forget my own problems.

I'm ashamed to say but I had views not as bad as yours but still nowhere near reality. Some people even look as though they have the perfect life but once you get to know them you struggle to understand how they continue.

It helped me realise how much of a dickhead I have been at times in the past. I hope I'm a better person for the experience. And hopefully one day you will learn too.
Great post.
The irony is when hard times fall on people of this ilk (which can happen at any time ) they’re the ones that scream the loudest.

Covcraig@bury

Get rid of the categories ,charge £30 adults .£20 over 16. £10 over 11. £ 5.00 up to 11.

Buy a season ticket it’s cheaper .

Open up blocks 11-13.

Charge Scumberland £38 , the extra £1 can go on a big fuck off clock on the side of the ground with the time stuck at 3.15 . The fucking whining Geordie wannabe scum .

Calista

We were speaking in relation to kids season tickets in the family zone mate which were capped. Everyone had chance to buy them. It is Pete's fault. Why dont people just take responsibility for their lives instead of having to blame or moan about something or someone.
Your philosophy is clear 'mate', but there is no need for winners and losers in this case.

Why is encouragement for families 'capped'? The offer is great, and there's room in the stadium to meet all the likely demand from people with kids.

hamertime

You know nothing about me. I would give any family or friend my last penny if they needed it or help anyone out I know without fail. I’ve been through many ups and downs and seen every aspect of life. One thing I have learnt is when you stop blaming everyone else you can use that energy to sort your life out. I don’t need to show off and say how great I am to impress people I know exactly who I am and I don’t care what people think.

Users who are viewing this thread