Stop Oil (2 Viewers)

its a buzzard

Perhaps if they put their entitled efforts and stretched their intellects a bit, into facilitating the process of a sustainable, tangible and accessible alternative to fossil fuel-generated power (which still accounts for a vast, vast majority of power supply), and didn’t cause unnecessary disruption and annoyance to the general public, that would be a great start.

But nooooo….get cans of sky blue paint ready to douse them with…
The only alternative is nuclear, and the Greens don't like that either, so they're fucked.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

torchomatic

The only alternative is nuclear, and the Greens don't like that either, so they're fucked.

I know the Just Stop Oil protestors are annoying, but that's a bit OTT. Would work though.

slowpoke

There’s a big gig coming up for them to do a big high public protest the Manc cup-final, there would be a few martyrs from that.

shmmeee

Perhaps if they put their entitled efforts and stretched their intellects a bit, into facilitating the process of a sustainable, tangible and accessible alternative to fossil fuel-generated power (which still accounts for a vast, vast majority of power supply), and didn’t cause unnecessary disruption and annoyance to the general public, that would be a great start.

But nooooo….get cans of sky blue paint ready to douse them with…

Our energy supply is 16.2% fossil fuels…

More needs to be done. The last 13 years of climate policy have been a joke. Whataboutism and perfection seeking is the new climate denial to be honest. Oh no, we might get cheap energy, and clean air and water for no reason! Disgraceful.

pusbccfc

Had me baffled for a minute there...

Well if they invade the pitch there, they'll have a 3 year banning order from all football stadia. Breach that, and they'll get more than the slap on the wrist they are used to.

Users who are viewing this thread