Stop Oil (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I hear they going to try and disrupt travel this weekend.
if they do wont end quietly.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Our police 🚓 are Muppets, in Germany the police just drag them off the road, glued or not.

fatso

All the cars they stop should just rev their engines for ages and hopefully they'll choke on the exhaust gasses.

Alkhen

Ahhh lovely this thread has topped up my anxiety level to max. I'm driving down then getting the tube from Wealdstone. Did think it would be just our luck if someone glued themselves to the train

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Have they targeted football fans yet, besides the fan on the pitch at Everton?

They wouldn't dare really. Same reason they've not disrupted Boxing or Darts.

covmark

Ahhh lovely this thread has topped up my anxiety level to max. I'm driving down then getting the tube from Wealdstone. Did think it would our luck if someone glued themselves to the train
I'm driving up and then getting the tube from Wealdstone. See you there mate

Otis

Maybe they have latched on to tomorrow after over hearing a conversation between a few City fans saying they were going to get well oiled.

🙄

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Here's a thought, when the team coaches ( both teams ) leave for Wembley, but stop oil are blocking the roads are the police going to just stand there and do nothing ?

christonabike

Reminds me of many moons ago 21 years old driving a beat up old Cavalier. Had to drive 33 miles each way everyday to work and back and was forever filling it with oil on my dads drive.
One day my old dad came out and looked around at what I was doing and said “Sean, why not pour it all I’ve the fecking drive as that’s where it all ends up!”
PUSB just put £10 on 2-0 12-1 keep the faith and safe journey everyone. 👍👊

napolimp

No, because people drinking all day being disrupted doesn't mix well. Wouldn't end well for anyone

Bit different than lying in front of a van at 7:30am on a Wednesday.

So don't disrupt the German christmas Market on a Saturday then?

ProfessorbyGrace

Perhaps if they put their entitled efforts and stretched their intellects a bit, into facilitating the process of a sustainable, tangible and accessible alternative to fossil fuel-generated power (which still accounts for a vast, vast majority of power supply), and didn’t cause unnecessary disruption and annoyance to the general public, that would be a great start.

But nooooo….get cans of sky blue paint ready to douse them with…

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Perhaps if they put their entitled efforts and stretched their intellects a bit, into facilitating the process of a sustainable, tangible and accessible alternative to fossil fuel-generated power (which still accounts for a vast, vast majority of power supply), and didn’t cause unnecessary disruption and annoyance to the general public, that would be a great start.

But nooooo….get cans of sky blue paint ready to douse them with…
Bit difficult when the multi-billion dollar fossil fuel industry has bought the ear of those with the right to change it, and those in government are knee deep in fossil fuel investments. All the arguments and a big start on the solutions are there but nobody with the ability to actual change it wants to because of that influence.

So when you feel utterly powerless this is the sort of stuff that happens. The suffragettes did far worse.

Users who are viewing this thread