Squad Value (3 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Vik - 15m (but I personally wouldnt sell for any less than 20m)
O’hare - 4m (again personally wouldnt sell for any less than 7.5m)
Hamer - 4m (same as O’hare)
Sheaf - 3.5m
Palmer - 1.5m
Dabo - 750k
Bidwell - 750k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 250k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 100k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 850k
Eccles - 250k
Waghorn - 0
Walker - 200k
Godden - 1m

Skyblueweeman

How many Bundesliga clubs have spent £10m on a championship player and given I believe they can negotiate a deal for free in the summer a year on basically they wouldn’t

Norwich would never spend £10m on him in January and given we couldn’t agree the terms of payment for O Hare on a lot less that’s not likely either

Huddersfield could offer the giant in exchange

None of these scenarios are actually likely are they?

There’s no blossoming bromance either. He’s a fucking clueless moron and very sensitive when pointed out. If he’s going to make stupid dumbass comments just own them and not start crying when everyone laughs at him

Sorry G, I overlooked the fact that you knew all clubs transfer policies. Silly me.

It 'could' happen. Unlikely? Yes. Possible? Yes.

A bit touchy on the bromance comment with Crazy P. I'd be like that if I wanted to hide my true emotions though 😉

Skybluedownunder

Sheaf - 3.5m
Palmer - 1.5m
Dabo - 750k
Bidwell - 750k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 250k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 100k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 850k
Eccles - 250k
Waghorn - 0
Walker - 200k
Godden - 1m

Vik - 15m
O’hare - 8m
Hamer - 4m
Sheaf - 3m
Palmer - 350k currently, needs to prove he can play at least 30 games a season consistently
Dabo - 350k
Bidwell - 350k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 100k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 50k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 250k
Eccles - 200k
Waghorn - 0
Walker - 200k
Godden - 350k, nobody will pay more than that knowing how injury prone he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAJ

Sheaf - 3.5m
Palmer - 1.5m
Dabo - 750k
Bidwell - 750k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 250k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 100k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 850k
Eccles - 250k
Waghorn - 0
Walker - 200k
Godden - 1m
These are optimistic
Dabo 0 out of contract end of season
Rose 0 as above
Kane 0 as above
Eccles has a value if we offer him another contract and he rejects it as he has come through the academy. Could be up to £500k
Walker 0 as above
Godden less than £250k plays less than 40% matches.
Vik O’Hare, Hamer and Sheaf will be worth more sold in January than June.

Brighton Sky Blue

Vik - 15m
O’hare - 8m
Hamer - 4m
Sheaf - 3m
Palmer - 350k currently, needs to prove he can play at least 30 games a season consistently
Dabo - 350k
Bidwell - 350k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 100k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 50k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 250k
Eccles - 200k
Waghorn - 0
Walker - 200k
Godden - 350k, nobody will pay more than that knowing how injury prone he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess which one is you and which is reality

run over.gif

stevefloyd

Good strikers are like rocking horse shit, almost all the managers are extremely jealous of 'our Vik' and he would walk into ANY team in the championship the only risk about him would be could he do it in the prem ! A lower end prem team could take a punt and we should definitely look over 10 million for him considering the ridiculous parachute payment they get if relegated

Nuskyblue

With all our players you've got to think about how much it would cost to replace them realistically.

Could you get another big Vic for <10m? I doubt it.
O'hare and Hamer replacements for <5m. No way.

Unless you're able to pull a gem out from somewhere (Kasey Palmer(and all the players referenced above actually)), you're going to be looking at players playing week in week out at the top end of the championship or mid to low range Prem. They are all likely to be over 10m unless there are contract issues or they've stunk the place out for a few seasons.

Otis

Question is, would we all be happy if we sold both O'Hare and Gyokeres, if those two sales saw the end of SISU and we could use some of the transfer money to buy replacements?

shmmeee

Question is, would we all be happy if we sold both O'Hare and Gyokeres, if those two sales saw the end of SISU and we could use some of the transfer money to buy replacements?

They wouldn’t see the end of Sisu though. They’d stick around and wait to see if Sheaf Hamer and Palmer could do the same.

Otis

They wouldn’t see the end of Sisu though. They’d stick around and wait to see if Sheaf Hamer and Palmer could do the same.
Yes, it's maybe a fanciful question, but what if? If those two sales saw the back of SISU would we take that? I would.

shmmeee

Yes, it's maybe a fanciful question, but what if? If those two sales saw the back of SISU would we take that? I would.

I dunno. If we didn’t replace I’d be concerned for our league status. I also think any big sale is more likely to keep them around longer not the opposite.

But if we could stay up and they left and we got proper investment in and kept Robins? Sure.

SBT

With all our players you've got to think about how much it would cost to replace them realistically.

Could you get another big Vic for <10m? I doubt it.
O'hare and Hamer replacements for <5m. No way.

Of course you can - how do you think we signed all those players in the first place?

Nuskyblue

Of course you can - how do you think we signed all those players in the first place?
Of course, and that is something we do well but as selling club that's not what you'd be saying.

To go and get the obvious of the shelf replacements you'd be looking at a fair old chunk of change is all I was getting at.

The Philosopher

No need for further debate, the oracle has spoken:

These prices become more realistic if MA buys CCFC and there is no pressure to sell.

Find another Gyok or Cal or Gus for those numbers.

Would MA have forced Dom to be sold for 1.4m? exactly.

Sometimes the buyer of something instantly adds value to the asset that they are buying.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Christ I’m glad you won’t be involved in the negotiations
Trouble is I feel that that's the kind of prices we'd actually get under the current ownership. Whenever we sell anyone I have this feeling of "I think we should have got a bit more"

Nuskyblue

Trouble is I feel that that's the kind of prices we'd actually get under the current ownership. Whenever we sell anyone I have this feeling of "I think we should have got a bit more"
This, some teams have a knack of getting over the odds for their players. I'm looking at Brentford when they were in the championship getting 15, 20 and 30m for Maupey, Benrahma and Watkins.

BackRoomRummermill

The current squad potential transfer value must be the highest since the Premier League days.

Gyokores, OHare , Hamer, Sheaf , Palmer and Bidewell would be worth £25 million alone and the rest maybe a couple of million in total.

The price - well that all depends on who is buying ….…..

BackRoomRummermill

Sheaf - 3.5m
Palmer - 1.5m
Dabo - 750k
Bidwell - 750k
Moore - 100k
Wilson - 250k
Rose - 200k
McFadzean - 0
Kane - 100k
Kelly - 0
Allen - 850k