Squad Value (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

The current squad potential transfer value must be the highest since the Premier League days.

Gyokores, OHare , Hamer, Sheaf , Palmer and Bidewell would be worth £25 million alone and the rest maybe a couple of million in total.

Evo1883

Gyok will be the main money maker for us surely .. you'd hope to get 10 mill plus for him when he does go

shmmeee

I’d say Györkeres O’Hare Hamer Sheaf are worth £25m. Beyond that I’m not sure. Maybe £1m for Palmer maybe more if he gets himself fully fit and gets a run of games. The rest virtually nothing TBH.

Robinshio

Eccles £500k
Bidwell £500k
Rose £500k
Sheaf £2.5m
O hare £7m
Hamer £4m
Gyok £12m
Palmer £1m
Others £1 m (wilson/ burroughs/ allen/ tavares/moore)

so £29m total in my view

The Philosopher

Moore / Wilson 0
Dabo 0.5m
Eccles 0.5m
Rose 0.5m
Bidwell 0.5m
Sheaf 1m
Allen 0.5m
Gus 8m
Cal 8m
Palmer 1m
Vic 12m

Youths (Tavares /Burroughs etc.)?

More or less £30m

Do we have any sell ons remaining? Maddison’s worth a couple of mil if he moves big?

Just thinking what SISU will value their player contract assets as - will include above.

Ryton?
Golden share?

I struggle to understand that some people believe that SISU will walk away cheaply.

shmmeee

Aren’t player values on the books based on wages and time remaining on the contract?

steve cooper

The worry is, with some fairly short contracts there, if a player refuses a new contract and holds out for a move, when their contract ends.

Sky Blue Harry H

The worry is, with some fairly short contracts there, if a player refuses a new contract and holds out for a move, when their contract ends.

That's where we've got to get the recruitment right. If we do lose any players in January, we need to be in a decent position in the table to make us more attractive to players we are after. Ideally though, it is next summer that we do business. Come on Mr Ashley, sort it before the window !!

Grendel

Yea but in our own little SBT world , how much would you think vik is worth

You need a premier league club to bid then the value gets to the £10 m plus bracket

The Philosopher

You need a premier league club to bid then the value gets to the £10 m plus bracket
It could be easily be a German club (he’s played there and as an EU National (and current international)) has more options than say, Cal.

Or, a parachute payment Champ club in the top two / three who know that £170m (or whatever) rides on promotion.

To say “we need a Prem Club” is, well…..

“Genius”

Last edited:

Grendel

It could be easily be a German club (he’s played there and as an EU National (and current international) has more options than say, Cal.

Or, a parachute payment Champ club in the top two / three who know that £170m (or whatever) rides on promotion.

To say “we need a Prem Club” is, well…..

“Genius”

Its not genius it’s just a fact

ms639

All of these prices for Gyok, Hamer, O'hare are unfortunately inflated on here due to it being the last year of their contracts, would whole heartedly agree if they all had a couple of years

The Philosopher

Its not genius it’s just a fact
You’ve no self awareness have you?

Bless your heart.

It’s not fact that we need to have a Prem club bid.

It could just as easily be a top level Champ club or German / Spanish / French top club.

His wiki bio says he’s in a relationship with a Swedish female football star who plays at Juventus.

He could just as easily decide to play in Italy.

The facts are that Vic has a much wider scope of options than many other players which might lead to a bidding war with more bidders.

I’m sure I need not explain further.

Your insight knows no, no anything really.

Clueless.

clint van damme

Gyok will be the main money maker for us surely .. you'd hope to get 10 mill plus for him when he does go

I wouldn't be happy with anything less that 15 for Vik.
And that's based on the money that McBurnie and Watkins went for.

Bounce Back

That's now. He wasn't doing that before. And he went for 25 mil I believe so it's not even as if I'm saying vik is worth the same.
Oh, and he won't get anywhere near Mitrovics Total from last season

He had hit 31 in 59 up until his move. He’s a very good player who gets weirdly but down because of what happened afterwards.

I agree Vik is worth slightly less than he was and probably still is now.

Grendel

Not getting involved in your blossoming bromance with Crazy P but it's not fact, is it?

He's right on the point that someone like a Burnley or a Norwich could spend £10m on him...or a Bundesliga club.

How many Bundesliga clubs have spent £10m on a championship player and given I believe they can negotiate a deal for free in the summer a year on basically they wouldn’t

Norwich would never spend £10m on him in January and given we couldn’t agree the terms of payment for O Hare on a lot less that’s not likely either

Huddersfield could offer the giant in exchange

None of these scenarios are actually likely are they?

There’s no blossoming bromance either. He’s a fucking clueless moron and very sensitive when pointed out. If he’s going to make stupid dumbass comments just own them and not start crying when everyone laughs at him

bawtryneal

Gyokores is valued at around £ 8 million
O`Hare £5 million
Hamer £5 million
Sheaf £ 3.5 million
Palmer £ 2.5 million
Bidewell £1.5 million

Hence my opening post of around £25 million

If Jamie Allen continues the way he is playing currently probably worth around £1.5 million

The Philosopher

How many Bundesliga clubs have spent £10m on a championship player and given I believe they can negotiate a deal for free in the summer a year on basically they wouldn’t

Norwich would never spend £10m on him in January and given we couldn’t agree the terms of payment for O Hare on a lot less that’s not likely either

Huddersfield could offer the giant in exchange

None of these scenarios are actually likely are they?

There’s no blossoming bromance either. He’s a fucking clueless moron and very sensitive when pointed out. If he’s going to make stupid dumbass comments just own them and not start crying when everyone laughs at him
How much was Jude Bellingham. £25m was it?

Clueless

Grendel

Said no doubt at the same time as he's furiously typing up a £1 million per year contract for Kenny J.

For 10 years.

Rumour has it that’s what you offered max for one night Danny

Users who are viewing this thread