Match Thread Southampton FA Cup Match Thread (2 Viewers)

steve101

What will the team look like on Tuesday? McFadzean back in I guess. Hope Sheaf and Eccles are going with their knocks. Can't imagine Gyokeres will start after that effort.

hill83

simpsons-walkinandout.gif

procdoc

Sounds kind of like you are trying to offer me out to be honest. It is amusing.

You'll come back tomorrow when you've sobered up with your tail between your legs. Until then probably log off.
I’m not even drinking. You’re being over dramatic about losing in ET to an established premier league team. You’re an embarrassment. Grow up you idiot

Fergusons_Beard

Tale of our season so far-could’ve snatched a draw or even a win if we’d have taken our chances.

Incredibly proud of our players-despite the missed chances.

We only a couple of players short of a very good team and fingers crossed to a good summer recruitment.

1 more thing-SBA were fuckin immense as they always are and represented out club as always in an outstanding way.

PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’m not even drinking. You’re being over dramatic about losing in ET to an established premier league team. You’re an embarrassment. Grow up you idiot

I posted that it was predictable we would lose after missing some good chances. It hit a nerve with several people who have then gone into overdrive.

You are the one posting insults and swearing.

Blind-Faith

We lost to higher opposition and it’s the biggest car crash on here ever.

But we didn’t lose 5-0 against PL opposition, we lost with enough chances to win the game , down to one fat useless lump upfront who couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo. The performance bar one player was fantastic 👏

hill83

I posted that it was predictable we would lose after missing some good chances. It hit a nerve with several people who have then gone into overdrive.

I know we’ve “made up” now, but it’s you in general that hits a nerve based on years of posts. You are wasting your time biting back.

All the above is in the nicest way possible.

procdoc

The fact you of all people are bothered about a bit of swearing when you wanted to fight people is laughable

Users who are viewing this thread