Match Thread Southampton FA Cup Match Thread (3 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

They did us proud. Probably win by a couple if Godden comes on instead of Waghorn (how did he ever score double figures?!). Just hope they’re not too knackered Tuesday now.

Grendel

We’re very much still in this. Whatever happens they should all be proud, albeit I feel a few haven’t done themselves justice.

One player who has absolutely shown he’s a class above once again: Sheaf. How did he ever have doubters.

Gyokeres is the player clubs will look to sign especially if he starts scoring again

CDK

Wow ,what a great team effort and showed everybody we are on our way back to the prem,maybe not this season but Soon.
Pusb

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I am so gutted. The lads did us proud though , what a performance. Might be being pessimistic but I think its a bit of a pain we went to extra time and lost anyway when if we lost 5-0 it would’ve saved 30 mins of effort for the players

clint van damme

Waghorn is a fucking donkey. It was easier to score that header than put it wide, through 1 v 1 vs the keeper and hits it straight at him, two chances within 5 seconds and can’t score. Then stabs at a shot when he was clearly offside. Absolute fucking clown. Fuck off back to derby you tubby fucking prick

harsh, but hes not been the same since returning from injury

stupot07

I've got to say though no way is Thierry Small only 17, he's built like a brick shit house

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Moff

The game was a mirror image of recent league games where we've been the better side and lost. Very very very disappointed in me Waghorn not going round the keeper for that chance he had from the short backpass.

Thought exactly the same, is he short of confidence or fitness?
He just didn’t look like he was going to score

skyblue1991

Thought Southampton were the better side second half onwards but we had plenty of chances to win.

Even if Waghorn didn't get a touch either the keeper would've saved it or Waghorn would've interfered

Did not disgrace ourselves and there's plenty of positives we can take! Need to work on our finishing which has been the story of our last few months

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Waghorn is a fucking donkey. It was easier to score that header than put it wide, through 1 v 1 vs the keeper and hits it straight at him, two chances within 5 seconds and can’t score. Then stabs at a shot when he was clearly offside. Absolute fucking clown. Fuck off back to derby you tubby fucking prick
I reckon he was offside for the header and defender made it difficult.
Think he should’ve lobbed the keeper for the 1 on 1 but aren’t strikers taught to aim between keepers legs?
Couldn’t understand how we didn’t score before it was essentially passed to Waghorn who was miles offside.

steve101

He did really well getting in front of his marker but in doing so his body couldn't adjust enough to make it easier.

SBT

Can’t believe O’Hare missed all those chances in extra time, what a clown, get him out of our…..oh wait, it was Waghorn, nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread