Some deluded people out there (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I'm sure when he's counting his money and knee deep in gash he won't worry about a few gimps on Twitter

Ha ha ha! Couldn't have put it better.

Good luck to the lad. Seals promotion with us this season, has a shocker whilst playing us next season. All good.

torchomatic

Yeah. Play off final, three minutes into injury time. Free kick just outside the box. Madders steps up...

Ha ha ha! Couldn't have put it better.

Good luck to the lad. Seals promotion with us this season, has a shocker whilst playing us next season. All good.

Sky Blue Kid

Because the same players who were winning...aren't 'clicking' at the moment!

"Aren't clicking at the moment!"..................... Bit of an understatement mate;) Apart from the gubbing we gave Crewe 0-5 We couldn't score in a brothel ATM. 2 wins since November 24th is s**t.

torchomatic

ha, ha. "apart from the 5-0 score".

"Aren't clicking at the moment!"..................... Bit of an understatement mate;) Apart from the gubbing we gave Crewe 0-5 We couldn't score in a brothel ATM. 2 wins since November 24th is s**t.

Nick

Administrator

So what difference will selling Maddison make?

standupforcity

Good positive thinking. Well let's hope we give Port Vale a good gubbing on Sunday, and set the world to rights! Oh...just realised Coventry City are in the top 6!!

Brylowes

Fucking Norwich are a fucking premier league club! Who the fuck are Coventry City right now. A floundering league one club who fell from the almost-grace of premier league struggles some 15 years ago!

Norwich are a bigger, better and more wealthy club than we are. They have been in the premier league 2 of the last 3 seasons and will offer Maddison a hell of a lot more than us. This is pathetic. If you want to tell me you would not have taken a move to a premier league club in his shoes, then you're a liar or living in the fantasy land of "I would only want to play for my home team". Probably double-triple wages, plus everything else. Get real mate. If people boo him on Sunday I might lose my shit at someone.

Clint Van Damme has this post absolutely spot on. We are a stronger team now than before the deadline. We have the defensive reinforcements we have desperately needed, and we have lost no-one until the summer.

If you look at this the right way, our deals have been spot on. Yes we should have got more from him, DEFINITELY, but we have our player still and have all the tools to mount a serious automatic promotion spot now our defence have a chance of settling down. PUSB, lets fucking win the league.
HaHa. Love this, keyboard warrior threatens screen full of letters

Sky Blue Kid

Good positive thinking. Well let's hope we give Port Vale a good gubbing on Sunday, and set the world to rights! Oh...just realised Coventry City are in the top 6!!

We were 3 points and +6 better goal difference than all other teams not long ago. Now we're 5th and 9 points adrift of Burton who have a game in hand. Walsall in 3rd 5 points clear with 2 games in hand. Wigan in 4th 4 points and +3 better goal difference as are gillingham in 2nd who are 6 points clear and Walsall. I just want City to win games and get promoted like everybody on the forum

torchomatic

Good thing then that the team is STRONGER than it was 24 hours ago.

We were 3 points and +6 better goal difference than all other teams not long ago. Now we're 5th and 9 points adrift of Burton who have a game in hand. Walsall in 3rd 5 points clear with 2 games in hand. Wigan in 4th 4 points and +3 better goal difference as are gillingham in 2nd who are 6 points clear and Walsall. I just want City to win games and get promoted like everybody on the forum

George1

You are right, if the people moaning were in a similar position as the players or in their on line of work were offered more wages and a move to a bigger company with better short term prospectives they would take it and think how amazing they were for working so hard to get there.

ajsccfc

Nobody has actually left and two players have joined so numbers-wise it's certainly the case, but then they could be a right pair of Ramages.

Users who are viewing this thread