SISU - OUT... what have you done to help rid CCFC Ltd of them ? (1 Viewer)

And the advantages of continuing to fund our demise are?

ajsccfc

The disadvantages of keeping the club alive are? Hey look, shitty spin works any way you like!

This whole guilt-trip of fans who want to continue attending is absolutely shameful. We've had season ticket holders described as scum, and people who may give them A PENNY MORE HASHTAG as lacking moral fibre. It's ridiculous.

Yeah, anyone giving one more penny is basically hiring hitmen from this point. Boo these people! They're not doing what you want!

All I see on this thread is 'non-activists' getting defensive. Guilt perhaps? I was simply responding to the above quote.

Personally I don't see how there could be a future under the current regime so I won't be funding it but if you do then each to their own of course.

ajsccfc

People tend to get defensive when being needlessly attacked. There's no 'guilt' on my part as I'm not planning to go to home games next season if that's your insinuation, but if other people want to attend to support their team they can - they're not traitors, scum, helping to kill the club or any of the other 'your either with us or against us!!!!' bullshit some dickheads here spout.

People tend to get defensive when being needlessly attacked. There's no 'guilt' on my part as I'm not planning to go to home games next season if that's your insinuation, but if other people want to attend to support their team they can - they're not traitors, scum, helping to kill the club or any of the other 'your either with us or against us!!!!' bullshit some dickheads here spout.

I think you're getting a bit hysterical. If anyone is personally insulting them then they are very much in the minority.

ajsccfc

I'm not getting hysterical at all, please don't try that old tact.

Numerous threads here contain people having digs at fans who aren't planning to join their boycott or plan to go watch the team next season, it's needless and petty.

I'm not getting hysterical at all, please don't try that old tact.

Numerous threads here contain people having digs at fans who aren't planning to join their boycott or plan to go watch the team next season, it's needless and petty.

If so then fair enough, but I think the chances are that in most cases they were defending themselves against those who were 'mocking' their ideas - I was one of those derided for protesting outside the Ricoh at the beginning of last year so I know exactly where they're coming from. People are fed up.

If some think it's a waste of time then that's their opinion but there's no need to mock. If they do take the piss, then they've got to expect some back. Passions are running high at the moment.

ajsccfc

I take your point for the most part, as it should be a two-way thing and people shouldn't be shamed or hounded for doing whatever they feel is best.

Ashdown's thing about all the people attending lacking 'moral fibre' however is the kind of nonsense I'm referring to, as it's both ridiculous and hypocritical considering the source.

letsallsingtogether

Exactly right those same posters also feel that they have a right to say what they want and if you defend yourself or have a pop at them then it is a SBT thing people are not allowed to have their own opinions I for one will not sit back and be threatened or abused by these Cowards......

:blue::blue:
If so then fair enough, but I think the chances are that in most cases they were defending themselves against those who were 'mocking' their ideas - I was one of those derided for protesting outside the Ricoh at the beginning of last year so I know exactly where they're coming from. People are fed up.

If some think it's a waste of time then that's their opinion but there's no need to mock. If they do take the piss, then they've got to expect some back. Passions are running high at the moment.

At least my 'tactics and arguments' have reasoning.

In 3 years time, if CCFC is a non-league club playing out it's matches in Walsall and heading for liquidation, at least I can say I didn't just sit ON the fence and say "I told you so".

But that is not going to happen you idiot.

You still believe everything that Sisu and their mouthpieces say then?

Not much changed for either of us then, I still don't believe a word they say, you take it as gospel.

Did I not say "If" ??

SISU are one of the 8 bidders. Unless you know something nobody else does (and I wouldn't surprised if you claimed you do) we cannot rule out the idea of them regaining control of the club.

Their position is untenable, you know it, I know it, and they know it.

All just negotiating tactics.

We all hope you're right of course. But we also know that it would be very easy for the administrator to let them write off their own debt and go from there.

Then we'd be hoping that the football league step in, or something similar.

So in the meantime some of us are trying to bring the matter to a head and put any pressure on we can. Why the fuck not?

I'll have that apology whenever you're ready Grendel.

Pie_01.jpg

I don't expect you and lordsummerisle will be pulling your fingers out any time soon of course.

Users who are viewing this thread