SISU - OUT... what have you done to help rid CCFC Ltd of them ? (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

I've emailed the football league

Emailed appleton ( no reply as yet)

Emailed fisher ( no reply)

Signed the petition

Sought the opinions of Sky Blues fans I know. All of whom express bemusement at what is happening. One of them is now seriously considering reverting to his home town club (Having supported city for 35 years). Another who wants a totally clean slate and a start up club. Both of them season ticket holders. The other committed fans go up regularly.....15 times a season at least. They will not follow city until SISU go. All express their annoyance that the legacy of Coventry City has been ruined.

Steve.B50

Just wondering what others have done to help get rid of SISU ?

Attended a Protest ?
Attended a Fans Forum ?
Signed the petition ?
Emailed the Football League ?
Emailed Paul Appleton ?
Emailed SISU ?

NOTHING ?

Interesting to know (and wondering how long it will take the trolls to ruin this thread !)

Like your thinking, most just want o eave it to others and hope it will go away. Majority do care but do not want o actually do anything.

mattylad

wrote to ACL, CCFC and the Football League, signed the petition, took the survey and will be at the first forum to protest.... toying with the idea of dyeing my white shirt black, having RIP CCFC badge embroidered on one arm, not one penny more on the other and then presenting it to TF at the meeting if that fails I might stage a dirty protest at the club barrow

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

You can do all the protesting you like and at the end of the day sadly it'll make no difference, all you have to do is look at Blackburn to see that

bigfatronssba

<p>
You can do all the protesting you like and at the end of the day sadly it'll make no difference, all you have to do is look at Blackburn to see that

It will make a difference when there is under 1500 in attendance for weeknight games.

@richh87

Don't agree at all. It all makes a difference as it shows SISU that they'll have no fans if they stay at the club, and shows the Football League that we don't deem our owners fit & proper.

It's working.

simple_simon

I personally signed the petition in Telegraph and went to the Supporters Club on Monday.

Want to do more potests but cannot get out of work, hope they do a big one on a Saturday.

PUSB

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've not signed anything or emailed anyone...
...but I have only been to away games since 2006....nothing to do with sisu though... Just hate the Ricoh.

Last edited:

Grendel

I've not signed anything or emailed anyone...
...but I have only been to away games since 2006....nothing to do with sisu though... Just hate the Ricoh.

Interesting statement. What are your main gripes with it?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Interesting statement. What are your main gripes with it?
Just never felt At home there. Also, as an out of town city fan, I used to enjoy the opportunity to mingle and drink with others in various pubs around hr...no pubs or atmosphere anywhere near Ricoh. The smoking ban and the ludicrous cashless system didn't help either. Going to the football should always have a little element of nostalgia and a sense of history and occasion to it IMHO...modern stadia just feel soulless

corniepaste

wrote to ACL, CCFC and the Football League, signed the petition, took the survey and will be at the first forum to protest.... toying with the idea of dyeing my white shirt black, having RIP CCFC badge embroidered on one arm, not one penny more on the other and then presenting it to TF at the meeting if that fails I might stage a dirty protest at the club barrow

I think the club barrow is no more, but I'd admire your effort, besides watching someone drop a steamer where the barrow was will certainly draw more attention than the barrow managed !:facepalm:

procdoc

I signed the petition, gave feedback on that survey, took a shit outside SISU headquarters and emailed the league. One of those is a lie, can you guess which one?

J

Jack Griffin

Just never felt At home there. Also, as an out of town city fan, I used to enjoy the opportunity to mingle and drink with others in various pubs around hr...no pubs or atmosphere anywhere near Ricoh. The smoking ban and the ludicrous cashless system didn't help either. Going to the football should always have a little element of nostalgia and a sense of history and occasion to it IMHO...modern stadia just feel soulless

The smoking ban applies to all stadiums doesn't it, anyway that is a good thing.

brinner

helped organise the Southampton protest and the away day out last season at Reading.

been down to Sisu Hq on several occasions to voice my opinion.

Spent a few hundred quid on Sisu out balloons, tshirts and stickers.

signed the petition.

emailed Fisher regards to my PSL refund.

emailed Appleton and the Football league to voice my concerns regarding this administration & the golden share fiasco.

went to several protests last week and will attend more next week.

Bluegloucester

helped organise the Southampton protest and the away day out last season at Reading.

signed the petition.

emailed Appleton and the Football league to voice my concerns regarding this administration & the golden share fiasco.

Get on twitter Brinner

simple_simon

Forget about doing anything in Coventry. Get down to the SISU offices and let everyone in London know what they are doing to our club

Paxman II

To answer the OP.
While I don't condone what appears to be poor management of our football club by SISU I can't put my hand on heart and say they should be hounded out.
It's clear we could be better run by another owner but equally the reverse could be said.
We truly don't know all the circumstances to make such assumptions about SISU's tenure at the helm unless we have all the information to hand.
ACL the council have all played their part in where we are now....who is more at fault for failing us is yet to be seen but I think blame is apportioned all round.
SISU could have paid the darn rent and got on with it, yes but they made a stand for the football club which is unsustainable without the income streams of the stadium. IF SISU don't make a stand the next owner would have to and indeed ACL and the council will get that now from any new owner who comes in such as Haskell etc.
I want SISU out but while Haskell and others may be able to strike a deal for the stadium beggars belief why SISU can't do the same? Simple answer is the good faith between these two squabling parties has been lost and so if I could get rid of the lot I would.

It's not just SISU out for me but it's ACL out too!
Always has been for me. The council need to disband ACL and sell the stadium to the football club on a long lease.
Yet here they are still looking for a deal that will be a short term 50% part shares in ACL the management company, where they know the income streams are still not included and the football club still not able to be sustainable?

Yet the council say they want the football club to play at the Ricoh? Really? They are not doing enough to make that happen.
Get rid of ACL and then talk about a lease to the football club and then and only then would I fully support our council against a hapless SISU.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Brinner you are the man
shame you joined the trust others will believe that you an ulterior motive :p

I know that is not true see you at the other Protests

signed the petition.

cloughie

I'm going to throw myself in front of a horse at the Derby suffragette style.

what a disappointment the Derby turned out to be

I sat there in anticipation, hope and guess what ?............

No Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread