Simms + Wright = ? (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

I see something in Simms , all be it a long way off . Probably next season.
Not sure about Wright.He looks very average from what I've seen so far and shows how careful recruitment isn't easy .
As already been said, not his fault his price was so high but a very naive purchase on our part.
Basically if Godden gets injured again, we're fucked .
Good thing Godden has stayed fit eh

SeaSeeEffCee

Wright should stop trying to cut onto his right so much when he’s got the opportunity to shot with his left. He’s actually pretty good with his left, as seen with the goal today, but he also wasted a fair few chances by trying to cut back when he would have had a clear shot at goal if he’d taken it on earlier on his left.

covcity4life

Wright should stop trying to cut onto his right so much when he’s got the opportunity to shot with his left. He’s actually pretty good with his left, as seen with the goal today, but he also wasted a fair few chances by trying to cut back when he would have had a clear shot at goal if he’d taken it on earlier on his left.
More pearls of wisdom from you.

SeaSeeEffCee

I know he isn't

But he's written some bullshit in this thread and rather than own it he's just giving more advice to the player he wrote off lol
I owned it over a month ago actually if you bothered to look. Incredibly rich to be called out for ‘not owning’ what I post for a guy who pretended he shares an account with his cousin when people called him out for chatting shite 😂

Ashdown

It took a while for me to be convinced by both of them and still I wonder at times why they don’t do even better but its hard to criticise now. Simms has been the big improver, different player with different confidence now. Haji always looks like he can step up a gear when he feels like it.
Defences are obviously terrified of them !

Grendel

I owned it over a month ago actually if you bothered to look. Incredibly rich to be called out for ‘not owning’ what I post for a guy who pretended he shares an account with his cousin when people called him out for chatting shite 😂

He also sent me grovelling DMs telling me to stop being nasty to him

Evo1883

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

covcity4life

Did I fuck. I had posters DM me telling to be careful as u have gone for people's jobs before

But now I don't give a fuck. I ain't the one shouting racist shit online. Nothing to worry about on my end.

People liking your posts have history of being wrong about our strikers lmao

Evo1883

Did I fuck. I had posters DM me telling to be careful as u have gone for people's jobs before

But now I don't give a fuck. I ain't the one shouting racist shit online. Nothing to worry about on my end.

Not sure he's posting racist shit ,where ?

Grendel

I haven’t gone for anyones job you clown.

I also don’t post racist shit either - go and have a lie down and come back when you’ve grown into an adult

covcity4life

I haven’t gone for anyones job you clown.

I also don’t post racist shit either - go and have a lie down and come back when you’ve grown into an adult
I'm just saying That's the DMS I got from other posters . Telling me to DM you to sort it.

Grendel

I'm just saying That's the DMS I got from other posters . Telling me to DM you to sort it.

Well as usual it’s bollocks - it’s probably Tony - he’s so fucking stupid he sends DMs that then get sent straight to me

Users who are viewing this thread