SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

So

what position are we expecting this guy to play?

RWB?
RW?
CAM

also he's left footed- so LWB?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

How about :

(To the tune of the entertainer)

Sakamoto, moto, moto
We’ve got the best Midfield in the World,
O’hare and Gustavo,
Sheaf, Allen and Palmer
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto!
(Repeat)

Martin180

No Jamie Allen. Not been back to pre season at all. Would assume he’s injured as remember him taking a knock in the final. Or…will he be on the move?
Robins is a huge Allen fan , he is often quoted as saying how intelligent he is as regards team set up and players roles .
While I don't think he will get much game time currently I don't think he will be sold , unless we get an offer we can't turn down

Calista

Genuinely couldn't understand what everyone was talking about, because I thought Ben Wilson was wearing a massive rucksack.

Finham

Some of the first touches and passes in that are sublime. Japanese footballers are great nowadays, amazing transformation from when Crisphead went out there. In particular they're very good technically (a legacy from the Brazilians who helped build the league) and they work and work-as you saw from some of his interceptions there. Exciting! I saw one article describe him as a wing-back and got excited at the idea of an inverted wing-back at Coventry! Think we might use him higher up though.

rob9872

Going loco with Tatshuri Sakamoto
His name is quite long
Going loco with Tatshuri Sakamoto
it's quite hard to fit in a song
Definitely best suggestion. Not sold on those particular lyrics, but the first line great shout.

Alkhen

Genuinely one the most entertaining showreels I've seen from a player linked to us! Could watch that all day.

Whether or not his style will work in our system or against Championship opposition is the key question but.. wow. he looks a bag of tricks

Finham

People laugh, but I guarantee we end up with some Japanese fans turning up next season! They travel to see their kin too, so not just based in Coventry is our catchment area. I remember some I knew going down to London to see Inamoto.

Of course if a few do turn up, the CBS will never have been tidier.

Users who are viewing this thread