SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

That’s the tune I’ve had in my head for him too! Although middle line was “with Tatsu Sakamoto”

That fits better. I'll share the Ivor Noveo with you.

Calista

Comes from Higashimurayama I see. Would be a shame not to mention that in his song. Perhaps an opportunity to contrast his skills with those of Ronnie Farmer?

stupot07

I like the look of him in the obligatory YouTube videos. Looks like a similar player to O'Hare.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SBT

Well being pictured at th airport in a city training kit with the players is a little bit convincing isnt it?
It could be one of our millions of new Japanese fans rushing to Portugal in full kit to get a glimpse of our new signing. Because he’s Japanese.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

My mate from Portugal said he saw some Coventry players around today and when he described them to me he said 2 that I didnt recognise, he said one was Japanese (pretty much Tatushiro) and he described the other as about average height 5ft9, short hair, goatee, lean build muscular ish build

larry_david

My mate from Portugal said he saw some Coventry players around today and when he described them to me he said 2 that I didnt recognise, he said one was Japanese (pretty much Tatushiro) and he described the other as about average height 5ft9, short hair, goatee, lean build muscular ish build
Did he see Jacob Murphy?

Ccfcisparks

Yates. You better not be lying

djr8369

There was someone with a goatee in one of the training pics but it was one of the youth.

SBT

Your Portuguese friend was able to describe every member of the CCFC squad to you until you were able to guess all but two of them?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Your Portuguese friend was able to describe every member of the CCFC squad to you until you were able to guess all but two of them?
No he sent me pictures, and I’ve described them as I dont fancy posting him on here. Apologies should have made it clear, its a shame he has android quality

PUSB-We_are_going_up

You surely could just blur your friend out…
That was a joke. Of course he didn’t get pictures as he’s a sporting fan and only interested really in Gyokeres, he said he only saw a couple and described 5 players, told me who they were from the club website, one being Wilson, another being Moore, the others were those two I described and Sheaf

tokyojim

Ken Shimura, a famous Japanese comedian who died during COVID, was also from Higashimurayama and used to sing a song about the place.

Ccfcisparks

That was a joke. Of course he didn’t get pictures as he’s a sporting fan and only interested really in Gyokeres, he said he only saw a couple and described 5 players, told me who they were from the club website, one being Wilson, another being Moore, the others were those two I described and Sheaf
Come On Please GIF by NBA

Happy_Martian

H

He might play that free role behind the 2 strikers.

Or he and CoH/Allen/Palmer play the front pair in our box formation. All of them can drift out wide and traverse across the pitch. Would mess with oppo defences seriously.

fatso

Well being pictured at th airport in a city training kit with the players is a little bit convincing isnt it?
Maybe, just maybe, he's here on trial, with a view to a permanent move?

Not saying I've heard anything but it might explain why nothing has been announced yet.

Users who are viewing this thread