SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (2 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

I was hoping the ‘honest guv’ would drive home that I was talking the piss out of the suggestion that someone would suddenly turn up because someone else from their general area in the world signed for a team.
Thank God for that! Wounds from wars are still very raw among the Chinese towards the Japanese. The kind of language used that would have us open mouthed if we used it against the Germans, say. Sub human, psychopaths, the world better if they were all killed, something wrong with their brains,... that kind of thing!

And from otherwise educated people. Really is eye opening... but deep enough wounds they wouldn't be flocking to watch our new signing(!)

Harry Krishner

Thank God for that! Wounds from wars are still very raw among the Chinese towards the Japanese. The kind of language used that would have us open mouthed if we used it against the Germans, say. Sub human, psychopaths, the world better if they were all killed, something wrong with their brains,... that kind of thing!

And from otherwise educated people. Really is eye opening... but deep enough wounds they wouldn't be flocking to watch our new signing(!)

The Chinese government make sure people don't forget ie., Nanjing as it keeps the public focus away from what's going on domestically. Likewise, in Japan barely a mention is made of historical misdemeanours.

Anyway, badly off track.

I for one will be delighted if this Japanese lad signs.

Pusb1

Assume we won't make any signings next week whilst in Portugal and we'll announce the following week?

Jamesimus

Terry Gibson's perm

The medical people must be with the players for the medical and the paperwork could be done anywhere. Who is going on the sbt airport watch.

Users who are viewing this thread