Season tickets (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Exactly. Unfortunately I know people who already have.
You know people that were getting a season ticket , whatever the division and have changed their mind ?

They've changed their mind based off what ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You misspoke you mean when
I was more making it about this season specifically as the normal ST's haven't gone on sale arguably because DK wanted to see if he could hike the price due to promotion and how it would have been a paltry amount overall and we'd have given 5k away.

Flying Fokker

They are the sort of fans who do 8 or 9 games a season and who cannot make midweek games because of work. They were all set to bite the bullet a few weeks ago as they rode the wave of euphoria, but have now pulled back and had second thoughts. These are the sort of people we need to convince. There are a few like this whose money could have been in the bank.

I've no idea if it will make a major difference to the numbers, hopefully not though.
I agree, there have been missed opportunities. They should have released the standard early bird tickets and got more money in. I haven’t done the figures, but the break even point will probably be missing 5 or so games. That’s ok for the majority of fans In my opinion. I used to work shifts, I didn‘t go to many games at all. It was pointless me having a season ticket.

The underlying premise that this was a missed opportunity will be tested in the coming weeks. I think the club will have to extend the family zone.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Tim Fisher in the shower?
Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ricketts

Stop panicking. I received this yesterday, hope it helps.

Thank you for emailing Coventry City FC ticketing customer services and apologies for the delayed response at this busy time. I'll be happy to advise.

The 2023/24 Premier League Package is now sold out, after reaching the cap of 5000 sales on Friday 19th May 2023. Season tickets are temporarily off sale while preparations are made for the next phase of sales.

Season Ticket renewals and new sales for the Standard Zone, Family Zone and Premium Zone pricing are not yet available - the Sky Blues will confirm availability shortly, so please keep checking back with the club website and social media channels for the latest updates. Similarly, it is not yet confirmed when 2022/23 seats reservations will be released, or when the early bird pricing will end, so please keep checking back for updates on this also.

Once season tickets are back on sale, you'll be able to purchase or view the available seats here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/ccfc/

You can view full information, including pricing and the available options, here:

NEWS: 2023/24 Season Ticket details announced!

Once these are available, the U14 price is inclusive of a JSB membership. Details of stand-alone JSB Memberships for 2023/24 are not yet confirmed - please keep checking back with the club website and social media channels for the latest updates on this.

I hope this helps and please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

GIMOC

don’t think anyone is panicking but we are now in June and majority of fans still can’t reserve ST for next season. it’s poor from the club.

Nick

Administrator
I'm actually starting to get really pissed off with this tbh.

Its June tomorrow and there is zero sign of tickets being on sale.

Doug's meant to be a businessman, you don't need a degree in fucking business studies to know that when there are thousands of fans ready to renew, and loads more who have caught the bug again from the end of the season and Wembley, you capitalise and get the tickets on sale.

What's he fucking playing at?

Couple of thousand people definitely who will be starting to use that ,money elsewhere if it was a choice of ST/another
I thought you weren't renewing? Fucking hell relax.

Nick

Administrator
I cant believe how little of you on here dont think its weird they arent on sale

Cant use the 'dunno what league we were going to be in' excuse as we didnt until mid April last year yet they wont on sale in March

I know of 5 people who were fully on the bandwagon of the play offs who were going to commit to next season and now probably wont

There's going to be a lot more
Yeah, it's more likely they aren't really that bothered.

Nick

Administrator
The club really missed the boat. Last week was the right time to get them on sale. Whilst the “plastic fans” as some like to call them were willing to sign up for the season.
So they were willing last will but not this week?

Saddlebrains

do people really live like that ?
They know the prices so will not come as a surprise

Some people dot have much expendable income tbh.

Ive kept the money to the side for the past 3 months but thats £350 i could easily use elsewhere. Getting a new car end of July, could add that to the deposit, having a week in Dorset in August, could use it towards that.

There are a lot of people who have to make choices between things, I was one until a couple of years back, and i feel the club are taking the piss a bit

Nick

Administrator

Ive kept the money to the side for the past 3 months but thats £350 i could easily use elsewhere. Getting a new car end of July, could add that to the deposit, having a week in Dorset in August, could use it towards that.

There are a lot of people who have to make choices between things, I was one until a couple of years back, and i feel the club are taking the piss a bit
Surely that's why it's kept aside?

If they don't have that much income then get them on finance to help with cashflow.

At this point it's just the standard whinging for whinge sake.

GaryPendrysEyes

In the end I guess Doug took a gamble on waiting hoping for the premiership golden season ticket egg. He lost the gamble and championship season ticket sales will be lost because of it.
There’s no doubt to me demand now will be quite a lot lower than when the bandwagon was really rolling a few weeks back. Human nature.

shmmeee

do people really live like that ?
They know the prices so will not come as a surprise

People certainly have silly money to spend on impulse purchases that gets spent on other stuff. Psychology as well, people feel richer.

Flying Fokker

You are a consumer of football, I’ve made choices in the past. I don’t believe you’ve seriously considered putting another £350 down on the car. Wasted money. Depreciation doubles your losses.

Your choice, there are many who are equally frustrated, but will be more than happy to hang on.

So they were willing last will but not this week?
Yep, not because they support Cov but because they were caught up in the emotion of potentially seeing big teams coming to the CBS. These fans would of course get hooked and keep their season ticket in future. But the key to pushing them into the initial outlay was the prospect of the Prem.

Flying Fokker

In the end I guess Doug took a gamble on waiting hoping for the premiership golden season ticket egg. He lost the gamble and championship season ticket sales will be lost because of it.
There’s no doubt to me demand now will be quite a lot lower than when the bandwagon was really rolling a few weeks back. Human nature.
I’m still not sure they will have lost any potential tickets. If we went up, then of course there would be more. As it stands, I think the sales will be 15-16k. Better than last season.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, not because they support Cov but because they were caught up in the emotion of potentially seeing big teams coming to the CBS. These fans would of course get hooked and keep their season ticket in future. But the key to pushing them into the initial outlay was the prospect of the Prem.

So they would have bought season tickets on the basis they might get to see Liverpool? What happens when they realise we didn't get promoted and they might have to go to watch CCFC.

Saddlebrains

You are a consumer of football, I’ve made choices in the past. I don’t believe you’ve seriously considered putting another £350 down on the car. Wasted money. Depreciation doubles your losses.

Your choice, there are many who are equally frustrated, but will be more than happy to hang on.

Of course il still keep it there ready, but its pretty tinpot as a club when the only other ones not on sale is Blues and that's because they don't even have fully functioning stands

Flying Fokker

Fair point. I’m looking forward to us competing against the clubs in our division. It will be great to see us host games against prem clubs as well. It will be a whole new experience seeing gifted footballers in action. The two non-city supporters I know bought because. 1. Neither of them saw their teams. 2. Opportunity to do something with their brother and other mate. 3) The gamble that they would see the Prem soon. They were under no illusions.

I also know that one of them was going to buy before the play-off success. He sold the dream to his bro.

bigfatronssba

He’ll end up missing out on sales because right now an awful lot of city fans can’t face football.
They’ll think to themselves that they’ll wait a few weeks.
By then the new season will have started and they’ll just pay on the gate.

Should’ve had them up for sale last week when interest was high

Macca1987

He’ll end up missing out on sales because right now an awful lot of city fans can’t face football.
They’ll think to themselves that they’ll wait a few weeks.
By then the new season will have started and they’ll just pay on the gate.

Should’ve had them up for sale last week when interest was high
The new season doesn't start for 2 months, not a few weeks, I wish people would get a grip on reality

Users who are viewing this thread